halo and aggression

kube

for those of you who have used it and experienced aggression, what dose were you running? im doing 20mg ED and just finished week 2. zero aggression. if anything i feel more mellow. i do feel more focused and in a way i do feel more aggressive, just not in the classical sense. more than anything i feel more outgoing. the only thing is i have had a weird headache that comes on all of a sudden and stays for a long while. that gets kinda aggravating and i could see how it could lead to aggression givebn the right conditions but like i said, so far i feel just the opposite. i hear that halo and tren are the two main culprits behind gear related aggression but i guess it happens at a higher dose, either that or it really is a mental thing where if you already have a bad temper it will be more likely to happen. just wanted to see a discussion by anyone whos used it. later.

how much did you put on your max's while on halo? Also, are the gains permanant or do they start to fade after a while?

kube said:
i hear that halo and tren are the two main culprits behind gear related aggression but i guess it happens at a higher dose, either that or it really is a mental thing where if you already have a bad temper it will be more likely to happen.

Sorry haven't tried Halo yet but as far as tren and aggression goes, it's an individual thing. I was on tren 1g/week for 8 weeks and had no change in agression whatsoever. I have a bad temper, but ever since I started test, even that seems to be milder. Adding the tren did nothing other than make me BIG.

i am on a cutting diet and the carbs were basically nonexistant except post workout. my strength went way down before switching from decca proviron to prop halo proviron. mild doses. my strength is definitely up and i am still losing weight. nothing incredible but diet is also a big factor even when youre on. maybe 20 pounds on incline bench and a little less on barbell rows but i havent been testing my maxes. max chins went up from 10 for reps to maybe 14 or 15. i definitely feel stronger, and all around i feel alot harder. i have two weeks left to go so i will continue to post any gains in strength. yesterday i actually felt weaker in some lifts but maybe i had a bad day.

I took halo at 25mg/day and was not impressed. I am kickboxer and thought I would try it out for the agression purposes, and did not notice any significant gains. My strenght in the gym did increase but that could had been related to other things I was runnig at the time, or lord knows what else, All in all I am not a huge fan

I was a huge Halo fan till I tried Tren,Its not so much a constant agression thing but a freaky snap!!!It used to hit me on Halo's at 40mg a day, just little things would piss me off for no real reason.Strenght and cutting only for this drug loved it but Tren is much better for these purposes and safer than Halo.

innercity: did you ever experience headaches while on halo? i get them all of a sudden and it feels like a vein in my forehead is going to burst. they last a long while. just wondering if it could be realted to halo. they started right along when i started halo.

Yea, sometimes I get a migrain while on them but I just take some excedrin and I'm good to go.As I stayed on them for 3 months after about the 3rd week the migrains went became less freq.So hang in there and pick up some excedrin trust me.

they come and go. they will hang around for about two or three days tops and then disapear. fuck excedrin. i dont fuck with pain meds.

Back