Halo and Anavar together?

crazymike

It is been a long time since I have posted here. I hope everyone is doing good. I stroll through every so often to see whats going I just don't have a lot of time to post any more.
Anyways I am going to be starting my pre-contest diet in January. I was wondering what your thoughts are on running Ananvar and Halos at the same time as the show approches. I would be running about 50mgs of Anavar abot 8 weeks out, then start the Halo at 40mgs about 4 weeks out.

Would this be benificial, or too hard on the liver for waht it's worth?

Thanks,
Mike

I hope to start posting more as I start dieting down.

crazymike said:
It is been a long time since I have posted here. I hope everyone is doing good. I stroll through every so often to see whats going I just don't have a lot of time to post any more.
Anyways I am going to be starting my pre-contest diet in January. I was wondering what your thoughts are on running Ananvar and Halos at the same time as the show approches. I would be running about 50mgs of Anavar abot 8 weeks out, then start the Halo at 40mgs about 4 weeks out.

Would this be benificial, or too hard on the liver for waht it's worth?

Thanks,
Mike

I hope to start posting more as I start dieting down.

Whats up bro.. In my opinion it would definetly be beneficial for what you'll be trying to acheive. I've run both together and had great synergistic results. Keep in mind I've never had liver issues, take all proper precautions and do not cycle orals regularly so when I do I feel a little more at ease. What would be your base cycle while using these?? Also, do you cycle orals regularly? Have you tried either before in the past?

Yes I have done both before seperately. My last show I took Halos and they worked beautifully. This year I bought a bunch of Anavar because the Halos were a little expensive. But now I think about it, I am not sure if Anavar would be enough for contest prep. So I am thinking on running both.

I do orals in my cycles, but I would not say regularly. I am 'on' year round, and I probably use d-bol about 1-2 times a year.

As for the base cycle, I am still creating it. It will most likely consist of Test Enth and EQ in the beginning, then as the show approaches switch to Prop/Susp and Anavar/Halos. Probably will add in some Primo or Mast. in there as well.

Thanks!

If you're stepping on stage I would recommend tren/masteron/halo/susp...... I can assure you that you'll be sharp as nails without an ounce of water to spare.

Good Luck

Back