Halodrol 50

peanut

Is halodrol 50 worth taking if i can get my hands on it...and if anyone has taken it please respond...thanks

alfa said:
Don't believe that bs - wanna get big - do the real cycle
if u find a good price on it i don,t see why not. it doesn't have much side effects and its a good lean mass builder. halodrol is basically tbol. just my 2c

megadose said:
if u find a good price on it i don,t see why not. it doesn't have much side effects and its a good lean mass builder. halodrol is basically tbol. just my 2c

is that based on personal experience?

RRAdam said:
Its a prohormone to tbol - basically a more expensive version of tbol, with less effects.
its not a prohormone its an actual active steroid and believe it or not it is cheaper than tbol. halodrol brings 50 mgs per tab and 30 tabs per box for $60. if i am not mistaken tbol is about $25 for 50 tabs 10 mgs each. do the math halodrol comes out cheaper. that means that taking 5 tabs ED of 10 mg will add up to 35 tabs a week and 140 tabs for 4 weeks which will mean that it will end up costing u $75 for 150 tabs. so obviously halodrol is cheaper and also legall. all i am sayin is just because it is sold as a supplement doesn't nesseraly mean it does not work or it sucks. my .02 btw no offense. and here is the info on it

Halodrol 50 = 4-chlorodehydromethylandrost-4-ene-3,17b-diol; 50mg per tablet.

Happy now? It's a derivative of Oral Turinabol (the 3 hydroxyl variant).

It is halogenated like the box reads (4-chloro).

It is dehydrogenated (DB's at 1 and 4).

It is polyhydroxylated (hydroxyls at 3 and 17b)

It is methylated (C17a).

The description on the box was DEAD on correct friend, see?

It's effects are very similar and it's side effects very similar to Oral Turinabol.

There you have it. It is very similar to OT And if any idiot says it "needs to be converted to be effective" they are talking out there ass. Yeah, a 3-ketone is needed (as is a 17b hydroxyl) to bind to the AR well but because it is a methylated compound and is resistant to metabolization, this is not an issue.

Remember, 1-AD was a 3,17b diol and it worked well. So did 4-AD and Methyl-4AD.

megadose said:
its not a prohormone its an actual active steroid and believe it or not it is cheaper than tbol. halodrol brings 50 mgs per tab and 30 tabs per box for $60. if i am not mistaken tbol is about $25 for 50 tabs 10 mgs each. do the math halodrol comes out cheaper. that means that taking 5 tabs ED of 10 mg will add up to 35 tabs a week and 140 tabs for 4 weeks which will mean that it will end up costing u $75 for 150 tabs. so obviously halodrol is cheaper and also legall. all i am sayin is just because it is sold as a supplement doesn't nesseraly mean it does not work or it sucks. my .02 btw no offense. and here is the info on it

Halodrol 50 = 4-chlorodehydromethylandrost-4-ene-3,17b-diol; 50mg per tablet.

Happy now? It's a derivative of Oral Turinabol (the 3 hydroxyl variant).

It is halogenated like the box reads (4-chloro).

It is dehydrogenated (DB's at 1 and 4).

It is polyhydroxylated (hydroxyls at 3 and 17b)

It is methylated (C17a).

The description on the box was DEAD on correct friend, see?

It's effects are very similar and it's side effects very similar to Oral Turinabol.

There you have it. It is very similar to OT And if any idiot says it "needs to be converted to be effective" they are talking out there ass. Yeah, a 3-ketone is needed (as is a 17b hydroxyl) to bind to the AR well but because it is a methylated compound and is resistant to metabolization, this is not an issue.

Remember, 1-AD was a 3,17b diol and it worked well. So did 4-AD and Methyl-4AD.

Sorry bub, you bought into the marketing... even if it is active, its not as active as tbol... promagnon is a precursor to methylated clostebol.... im not saying either are bad products (i dont even think there is methylated clostebol out) but there is really too much hype to this... yes, the box is right, yes it is is a variant of tbol, but thats not the point... i looked at the structure... maybe i have it backwards - (the clostebol/OT converion)

sure, 1ad worked well, but it wasnt as good as 1-test, its parent... 4ad worked well, but didnt work as well as its parent, test, and m4ad didnt really work well, and neither did its parent, methyl test. Im not saying its complete crap, but its definitely not as good as its counterpart, turinabol... which, btw, you have a ridiculously high price for the tbol there.... I dont like posting prices on open boards... but tbol is a bit cheaper than halodrol. if youve seen my posts before, you know im not a ph basher, but ever since the ban - companies, even ones that may have been great before, are stretching it to the limit, so you have to read in between the lines and maybe actually learn some biochemistry before you dive in.

RRAdam said:
Sorry bub, you bought into the marketing... even if it is active, its not as active as tbol... promagnon is a precursor to methylated clostebol.... im not saying either are bad products (i dont even think there is methylated clostebol out) but there is really too much hype to this... yes, the box is right, yes it is is a variant of tbol, but thats not the point... i looked at the structure... maybe i have it backwards - (the clostebol/OT converion)

sure, 1ad worked well, but it wasnt as good as 1-test, its parent... 4ad worked well, but didnt work as well as its parent, test, and m4ad didnt really work well, and neither did its parent, methyl test. Im not saying its complete crap, but its definitely not as good as its counterpart, turinabol... which, btw, you have a ridiculously high price for the tbol there.... I dont like posting prices on open boards... but tbol is a bit cheaper than halodrol. if youve seen my posts before, you know im not a ph basher, but ever since the ban - companies, even ones that may have been great before, are stretching it to the limit, so you have to read in between the lines and maybe actually learn some biochemistry before you dive in.

1st off i never bought into the marketing i know that most these companies r just trying to sell and make money. but at the same time its not a piece of crap. considerind that its sold leagally is not that bad either. but ur right that it is not better than tbol. i just dislike when people in general (not u in particular) believe that these designers are acomplete waiste and r ineffective. i agree that the new stuff theyre coming out with are going over board as far as side effects and toxicity. my .02

hey i just started a halodrol cycle and will let you know how it gos. I have also done a bunch of real cycles so i am not expecting anything as good!!!!

whatever. prohormones fail in comparison to a great diet hard work and sleep. the gains are negligiable. ive read article after article,post after post, log upon log. they all come to the same end- the gains dont outwiegh the sides , and are low at best for the ommount spent. i have yet to see anyone achieve any significant gains on any ph cycle. whats a 5-10 lb gain that you cant hold on to, and costs an arm and a leg. i think its fine to do, but dont expect anything close to the hype or parent drugs effects. just my.02.........

completely off the subject, but solcraft what is that excersize you or whoever is doing in you're avatar, it looks interesting.

Back