Halodrol/Epistane Cyle from Strongsuuplements.com

GettinYoked

Halodrol/Epistane Cyle from Strongsupplementshop.com

Hey all. Let me start by saying that while I'm relatively new to this forum, I'm in no way a noob when it comes to gear. I recently decided to take a break from traditional AAS's and revisit the exciting and everchanging world of prohormones. While in my opinion nothing beats good old fashioned anabolic steroids, when used correctly, there's no disputing PH's effectiveness in building muscle.

It's been a few years since I first experimented with compounds like Superdrol, Epistane, Halodrol...etc. but the fact is THEY WORKED. Now a lot has changed. As many of you know, if a product was legit, and worked, it also was doomed to be discontinued. After a little research on this constantly evolving market, with the help of some Bro's on here and a little guidance from strongsupplementshop.com, I was able to narrow down my search to a couple PH products that I believe will help me achieve my goals...but wait, I'm getting ahead of myself, first some stats:

NO spring chicken @42 yrs. old (been around the block once or twice)
5'11" tall
210 lbs. (scales are for chicks)
BF low, not sure exact % (not a fan of calipers) just gauge by definition and abs

I'm not looking to get jacked here. I'm not a young man, don't aspire to one day be Mr. O, and in no way am I interested in a very harsh, wet bulk cycle that will leave me bloated with little retention of gains. That being said, what I'm shooting for here is to harden my physique, cut a little fat, and maybe add a few pounds of lean quality muscle. I'm looking for an increase in strength, better recovery, and an overall better feeling of well being.

Here's what I came up with:

Helladrol by Mr Supps for 4 wks. @75/100/100/100
Epi 2a3a by Vital Labs for 4 wks. @30/40/50/50
Blockade on cycle defense by Assault labs
Taurine for BP's
Fish Oil/Cissus for Joints
PCT
Post cycle 3x by Vital Labs
DAA Max by Vital Labs

*Cycle comments/concerns welcome here.

I've heard a lot of positive feedback from users here about strongsupplementshop.com, so I figured I'd give them a try. All the above products were purchased from their site yesterday. Now, test #1, shipping...let's see how fast the folks at strongsupps gets my order out to me, then...AWAY WE GO!

I'll be logging my cycle at minimum once weekly with updates on effectiveness (strength & fat loss), side effects, and general well being, so follow along and feel free to comment.

Last edited:
4 weeks of Halo is a bad idea imho.
6 weeks is the way to go. The last 3 are the best part. You don't want to miss out on 66.6% of the fun!

Can do. One of the reasons I got the Helladrol was for dosing freedom, as it has 180 caps. Halo-V only has 80. $20 difference in price= No brainer. Looks like a 6 wk run.

Can't believe how overpriced all other Halo products are compared to Hella...
There's a reason why it's the most logged supplement on here :)

Can't believe how overpriced all other Halo products are compared to Hella...
There's a reason why it's the most logged supplement on here :)

IKR. From what I've heard Helladrol is G2G. Simple math...$48.95 for Halo-V (80 caps @ .61 cents each) $68.95 for Helladrol (180 caps @ .38 each) Both are 25mg Halodrol, but as you mentioned buying Helladrol will allow me to run the cycle for the right dose/duration, meaning more chedda in this guys pocket!:)

Jup. Big fan.
I am pretty sure every cycle I run from here on out will include Hella. As long as I can make gains on it anyway.

Ok, so I got my stuff in the mail today from Strong Supplement Shop - Prohormones | Sports Supplements | Workout Supplements | Fat LossWOW! Came by USPS in 2 DAYS priority mail, but I paid nothing for rush shipping! These guys are really on the ball. I've ordered a lot of things from a lot of places, but NEVER received customer service like this. Got to tell you, I was reluctant to use a sponsored site for my order when I already have accounts with a few other trusted, proven sites, but man I'm glad I gave them a shot. Strong supps customer service is second to none, and no sooner did I receive a tracking #, my order was at the front door. If this wasn't enough, when I opened my package...FREE STUFF! If it's free, it's for me! HAHA They sent me about a dozen samples and a shaker/blender cup. Pretty sweet! Great customer service, big selection of top selling products, competitive prices, and super fast shipping. I highly recommend these guys, give them a try.

Now, the products: Helladrol by Mr Supps, Epi 2a3a by Vital Labs, Blockade On Cycle Defense by Assault Labs, Post Cycle 3X by Vital Labs, and DAA Max by Vital Labs. All for under $200

I'll be starting my cycle tomorrow, and will log my results wk by wk, so follow along. I'm pumped, should be a nice ride!

SWEEEEEET! Thanks for the compliments. :)

Ok, so I got my stuff in the mail today from Strong Supplement Shop - Prohormones | Sports Supplements | Workout Supplements | Fat LossWOW! Came by USPS in 2 DAYS priority mail, but I paid nothing for rush shipping! These guys are really on the ball. I've ordered a lot of things from a lot of places, but NEVER received customer service like this. Got to tell you, I was reluctant to use a sponsored site for my order when I already have accounts with a few other trusted, proven sites, but man I'm glad I gave them a shot. Strong supps customer service is second to none, and no sooner did I receive a tracking #, my order was at the front door. If this wasn't enough, when I opened my package...FREE STUFF! If it's free, it's for me! HAHA They sent me about a dozen samples and a shaker/blender cup. Pretty sweet! Great customer service, big selection of top selling products, competitive prices, and super fast shipping. I highly recommend these guys, give them a try.

Now, the products: Helladrol by Mr Supps, Epi 2a3a by Vital Labs, Blockade On Cycle Defense by Assault Labs, Post Cycle 3X by Vital Labs, and DAA Max by Vital Labs. All for under $200

I'll be starting my cycle tomorrow, and will log my results wk by wk, so follow along. I'm pumped, should be a nice ride!

Here we go, Day 1.

I'm running 75mg Helladrol and 30mg Epi 2a3a split into 3 doses/d for week 1.
Blockade On Cycle Defense @3 caps 2X/d...all from http://www.strongsupplementshop.com

Not too anal about my diet. I won't be counting calories, but will be eating clean. Plenty of protein, BCAA's and a lot of water. Going to continue running my pre-workout cocktail of 100mcg IGF-1 DES, 1 scoop Havoc, 5g creapure, 7g BCAA's, 30g dextrose...gives me insane pumps "all-natty", should be sick w/H-drol.

Time to get SWOLE!

Last time I ran H-Drol I couldn't tie my shoes w/o getting a pump! Got taurine on hand to manage BP's as needed Noob.

I'd do 6 weeks of Helladrol or halodrol, whatever you're using, and get rid of uneccesary extra stuff like epistane and DAA. don't fuck with your hormone levels even more. Also, if you're gonna do PCT, do it right. Just do clomid for 3-4 weeks. You have to realize, as good as mr. Supps, phsupps, celtic labs, etc., as good as they are, they want you to buy as much extra shit as possible. this is how I would run it:

Hella/halo for 6 weeks
liver support 6 weeks
taurine/fish oil/whatever other accessory for 6 weeks

pct of clomid for 3 weeks, 25/25/25 mgs a week, maybe more.

I'd do 6 weeks of Helladrol or halodrol, whatever you're using, and get rid of uneccesary extra stuff like epistane and DAA. don't fuck with your hormone levels even more. Also, if you're gonna do PCT, do it right. Just do clomid for 3-4 weeks. You have to realize, as good as mr. Supps, phsupps, celtic labs, etc., as good as they are, they want you to buy as much extra shit as possible. this is how I would run it:

Hella/halo for 6 weeks
liver support 6 weeks
taurine/fish oil/whatever other accessory for 6 weeks

pct of clomid for 3 weeks, 25/25/25 mgs a week, maybe more.

OOOKAY? Helladrol IS Halodrol. Extra stuff? DAA not necessary? Clomid only PCT @25mg for 3 wks??? WOW!

Don't even know where to start here. Not tryna be a dick here guy, but you've obviously NEVER cycled anything before, and while I admire your enthusiasm, please do yourself and everyone on here a favor and do your homework, maybe get a few cycles under your belt, then and only then should you offer advice based on hands on experience, NOT bits and pieces that you've misconstrued from reading a handful of other peoples cycles.
As we all know, opinions are like assholes...everyone's got one. While I tend to value all opinions to an extent, unfortunately most just stink! Not tryna flame here, I appreciate any and all feedback from experienced, knowledgeable members. Thnx

OOOKAY? Helladrol IS Halodrol. Extra stuff? DAA not necessary? Clomid only PCT @25mg for 3 wks??? WOW!

Don't even know where to start here. Not tryna be a dick here guy, but you've obviously NEVER cycled anything before, and while I admire your enthusiasm, please do yourself and everyone on here a favor and do your homework, maybe get a few cycles under your belt, then and only then should you offer advice based on hands on experience, NOT bits and pieces that you've misconstrued from reading a handful of other peoples cycles.
As we all know, opinions are like assholes...everyone's got one. While I tend to value all opinions to an extent, unfortunately most just stink! Not tryna flame here, I appreciate any and all feedback from experienced, knowledgeable members. Thnx

1. Okay, you got on me on helladrol on halodrol. So what?
2. DAA isn't necessary for a cycle of 6 weeks. There won't be a huge shutdown. It's a nice accessory, I admit, but you should be worried about shutdown on proper AAS cycles like when you use Test. There's still shutdown on hella but is it significant? Probably not.
3. Dude, I was just throwing you a suggestion. It can obviously higher dosed and probably should be. MY POINT IS, don't use some post cycle bullshit from wherever. Clomid is tried and true. No matter what I use, I'd have clomid as my main staple.

1. Okay, you got on me on helladrol on halodrol. So what?
2. DAA isn't necessary for a cycle of 6 weeks. There won't be a huge shutdown. It's a nice accessory, I admit, but you should be worried about shutdown on proper AAS cycles like when you use Test. There's still shutdown on hella but is it significant? Probably not.
3. Dude, I was just throwing you a suggestion. It can obviously higher dosed and probably should be. MY POINT IS, don't use some post cycle bullshit from wherever. Clomid is tried and true. No matter what I use, I'd have clomid as my main staple.

Alright Bro. I guess you missed MY POINT, and that is that you're trolling around this forum giving bad advice with absolutely no experience to back it up! On one thread you're asking for advice on a FIRST cycle, then hoping onto another a giving advice. Really? You're talking about your main staple?...you've never even used clomid, because you've never cycled AAS's or PH's, so what the hell are you talking about? My suggestion young buck is 1: Go learn 2: Go do 3: Give advice based on experience...in that order. Hope I didn't mince words this time.

Back