Halodrol/Epistane Cyle from Strongsuuplements.com

Alright Bro. I guess you missed MY POINT, and that is that you're trolling around this forum giving bad advice with absolutely no experience to back it up! On one thread you're asking for advice on a FIRST cycle, then hoping onto another a giving advice. Really? You're talking about your main staple?...you've never even used clomid, because you've never cycled AAS's or PH's, so what the hell are you talking about? My suggestion young buck is 1: Go learn 2: Go do 3: Give advice based on experience...in that order. Hope I didn't mince words this time.

Man, how arrogant are you? If you don't want any feedback why'd you even post here? I'm just trying to help you. Or did you want the entire board to come here and blow you because your cycle is so amazing? Grow up dude.

Also I was asking about an AAS cycle. I'm on an ostarine cycle right now. There's a log on this subforum so you go there and check it out, tell me if I'm trolling.

Last edited:
Man, how arrogant are you? If you don't want any feedback why'd you even post here? I'm just trying to help you. Or did you want the entire board to come here and blow you because your cycle is so amazing? Grow up dude.

Also I was asking about an AAS cycle. I'm on an ostarine cycle right now. There's a log on this subforum so you go there and check it out, tell me if I'm trolling.

Yeah, I'm the arrogant one. Yes, I do want feedback kid...feedback from people who have used the PH's I'm using, people who know what they're talking about. Tried to tell you that in the nicest possible way, but for whatever reason, you can't seem to wrap your head around that. No, my cycle is really no big deal at all, just something a little different than what I'm used to. I know what you were asking about because I read it, and yes I know that you're in the middle of your Ostarine cycle and also that it's the first and only thing that you've ever used, which is again why I asked how you can give someone bad advice about PCT when you haven't even done your first PCT yet. Grow up? REALLY Junior??? Got 20 yrs. on you kiddo...I was using Clomid when you were still an itch in your Daddy's balls! Stop wasting my time and go "help" someone else!

12 days in...Nothing to report for week one, but coming up on the two week mark and starting to feel stronger in the gym. At the start of week 2 I upped the dosage to 100mg Helladrol, 40mg Epi2a3a. Overall I feel good, no sides to report other than feeling a little tired. My weight is up 2 lbs despite losing a bit of water and my diet hasn't changed. No back pump problems so far, but overall pumps have been insane and vascularity has noticeably improved. No real noticeable strength gain so far, however I'm able to power through my sets a bit easier and require less rest between sets. Going to need to visit Strong Supplement Shop - Prohormones | Sports Supplements | Workout Supplements | Fat Loss for a second bottle of Blockade if I'm going to run this cycle for 6 weeks. Check back next week.

Back