halotestin solubility?

couch

I am interested in making an injectable halotestin. Has anyone done this? I searched through the forum and don't think there's anything mentioning it. I am assuming that it's soluble with BA/BB, but I've read a couple places that say you need to use PEG. What I'm trying to figure out is a good concentration (I was hoping for 25mg/ml) along with TNE that won't crash on me. I've got the TNE figured out, but I'd like to avoid wasting too much of the halo powder... shit's expensive!

Unfortunately using 10-15% guaiacol, like everyone does. although i'd be happy to not have to.

Injectable Halotestin? whats the point, doesnt it still pass through your liver anyway?? If not, Ill buy some of that stuff off you LMK.

Injectable Halotestin? whats the point, doesnt it still pass through your liver anyway?? If not, Ill buy some of that stuff off you LMK.
Although I like to back up all my statements with documentation, I dont want to take the time to look it up right now. By injecting the compound you avoid the first pass through the liver which makes it a lil less toxic. I'll leave my frequent pins for TNE and take the rest as caps or liquid orals though, the every day sometimes twice a day pinning gets old fairly quickly

Unfortunately using 10-15% guaiacol, like everyone does. although i'd be happy to not have to.
Yeah bro, I hear u on the unfortunately. I do it like that too and it comes out great just dont like the idea of guia. There is a way to do it without it though and Im gonna make it my life's goal, LOL to find it

I am interested in making an injectable halotestin. Has anyone done this? I searched through the forum and don't think there's anything mentioning it. I am assuming that it's soluble with BA/BB, but I've read a couple places that say you need to use PEG. What I'm trying to figure out is a good concentration (I was hoping for 25mg/ml) along with TNE that won't crash on me. I've got the TNE figured out, but I'd like to avoid wasting too much of the halo powder... shit's expensive!

Damn right it is!! I've been wanting to get some but, fuck, that shit is crazy expensive!

i'll post the recipe when i get it figured out. i think i remember posting prices being against the rules, so i won't. i'll just say i was surprised to find out it works out to about ten times as much as your average test with ester by mass. cuh-razy! what makes it so expensive?

Back