So I shattered my beaker and blew my thermometer

Rastas

As the title suggests, I was home brewing some injectable Anavar but due to its high melting point it was taking forever and a day to dissolve. I left it on a low, low heat and continued to stir, then BANG! Pop goes my thermometer (this was and has always been my stirring rod) and the base of the beaker shattered due to excessive heat (prolonged exposure elevated the temperature too high). Thank God it was only 2.5g of Anavar (50ml oil solution 50mg/ml).

My question, to the fellas that brew TNE, Anavar etc. what glassware are you using to do so that can withstand these high temperatures?

As the title suggests, I was home brewing some injectable Anavar but due to its high melting point it was taking forever and a day to dissolve. I left it on a low, low heat and continued to stir, then BANG! Pop goes my thermometer (this was and has always been my stirring rod) and the base of the beaker shattered due to excessive heat (prolonged exposure elevated the temperature too high). Thank God it was only 2.5g of Anavar (50ml oil solution 50mg/ml).

My question, to the fellas that brew TNE, Anavar etc. what glassware are you using to do so that can withstand these high temperatures?

Hey mate,

Since Anavar's melting point is about the same as Stanozolol's, my educated guess is that the methods in brewing Anavar would be similar to brewing Stano.

I have done it with Stan, and the simple method is microwaving.

It's a tried and true method.

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/c...-try-being-injectable-var-3.html?#post3479031

---------

1. Use 1g of Winstrol/Stanozolol or Primo A or Anavar
2. Use 19ml of oil (GSO or Canola)
3. Mix them together in a glass beaker (or preferably a thick glass jar so it can withstand lots of heat)
---Be sure the beaker is not completely covered, so pressure doesn't build up.

4. Use a microwave oven and heat for 4-5 minutes
---Swirl till powder dissolved. If it's not completely dissolved, repeat step 4 again.

5. Wait for the oil to cool down a bit, cap the beaker/jar, and leave it there for at least 1 hour or two.
---If the oil turns milky (crashes), repeat step 4, then step 5.
---When the oil no longer turns milky after it's been cooled down for 1 or 2 hours, it's good to go.

6. Add in 0.2ml BA (to make 1%)

Last edited:
Thanks Buttman! I knew you'd have some solid advice. I shall give it a try when I make the time during the week.

Boys, if you need any tips on how to get started, feel free to PM me.

Thanks Buttman! I knew you'd have some solid advice. I shall give it a try when I make the time during the week.

Boys, if you need any tips on how to get started, feel free to PM me.

You're welcome, Rastas :). Glad to be of help, mate. Best of luck with brewing the Var. If Var is anything like Winstrol, being persistent is the key to success. It was the most difficult compound to brew from my experience, because after heating it twice, the thing didn't want to melt, so the first reaction was to give up :p.

Rastas, do you have good experience with bottle top filters? If you do, I will PM you one of these days to ask for tips on this. I have only done syringe filters.

cheers mate.

You're welcome, Rastas :). Glad to be of help, mate. Best of luck with brewing the Var. If Var is anything like Winstrol, being persistent is the key to success. It was the most difficult compound to brew from my experience, because after heating it twice, the thing didn't want to melt, so the first reaction was to give up :p.

Rastas, do you have good experience with bottle top filters? If you do, I will PM you one of these days to ask for tips on this. I have only done syringe filters.

cheers mate.

I have had a fair bit of experience with these filters, having tried a few different membranes, and think I have it down pat now. Definitely PM me and I will tell you what you need.

Thanks again!

Back