Halovar--how much to consume?

asl598

I ordered Halovar, *(4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3-17-diol)

This will be my first PH cycle, so I was wondering which is the best way to run it. Halovar got great reviews, for a 2-3 week cycle and was said to be not to toxic at all.

Halovar comes in 30, 50mg capsules. It says take ONLY 1 a day. BUt this is my first cycle of anything. So what should I cut down to. ONly like 10-20mg a day for the first week? Plus, I could I get a good accurate cut for 10mg?

Thanks In Advanced.

First off, Welcome to the board !!

Secondly, what are your stats? Age, weight, height, ~bf%, goal of this cycle, and how long have you been seriously training for ?

I'm...19..20 in Jan

I know I'm suppose to wait till im 21 and all such but I have tweaked my diet and work out routine for a while..im 5'11, 6'0 165-170.

I really just want to obtain some lean muscle mass get a little bulkier, then I can cut pretty good without any supplementation myself. Been working since 16.

Thanks Again.

asl598 said:
I'm...19..20 in Jan

I know I'm suppose to wait till im 21 and all such but I have tweaked my diet and work out routine for a while..im 5'11, 6'0 165-170.

Wow, im 5'5 and about 20 lbs heavier, what does your diet consist of?

well because of school its hard..but whenever i eat, i eat tons of.

Even if its not the healthiest. I don't really have time to right up the diet. But I get enough protein in a day. Maybe sometimes not as much. Fruits.

Mom makes the beef, vegy, pasta dinner every night mostly.

Excuse me, I'm only 5'10.5

Thats another thing. I mean alot of ppl compliment on me, cuz they say I look big. But to me i hit a plateu.

Therefore could you try and tell me how much MG i should start off with. To be safe, but effective.

asl598 said:
well because of school its hard..but whenever i eat, i eat tons of.

Even if its not the healthiest. I don't really have time to right up the diet. But I get enough protein in a day. Maybe sometimes not as much. Fruits.

Mom makes the beef, vegy, pasta dinner every night mostly.

Therefore could you try and tell me how much MG i should start off with. To be safe, but effective.
:thumbsdow I don't think you should take any at all until you get your diet sorted out, (I did the same in the past and got no significant results whatsoever because of the diet, so I know :nopity: )...You'll just be pissed off if you don't do it, the supps are not magic, you gotta' do your part too... :bash:

Ha, well in this case. I'll look more into it.

But until then, for FUTURE refrences. How much do you think I should start off. Plus, what would happen if I didn't PCT. I always wondered, as a get off my 2-3 cycle (again, in the future.) will the sides just diminish ( if there are any)?

post cycle therapy (pct) is mandatory when your run a steroid cycle in order to get your natural testosterone production back. If you don't do a post cycle therapy (pct), your body will be far less capable of sustaining muscular mass.

But like posted above, diet is key if your looking for lean mass gains. You must be consisten, there isn't room for "most of the time, or sometimes". You should be getting 1.5-2 grams of protein per LB of bodyweight in everyday. You can play with your carbs depending of if your going for an all out bulk or a lean bulk.

Not to put a downer on you, but your really not old enough or heavy enough to be using steroids. Simply put, if you can't gain weight off of steroids you can't gain weight on steroids. A good starting weight for someone your height is around 200lbs, 220lbs preferably but I think at around 200lbs you have somewhat of an idea regarding how to eat and train.

However, like just about everyone else, you don't want to wait. So, just make sure you do a proper post cycle therapy (pct) and have your diet and training in check. Also, get your blood work done before and after in order to make sure that everything is okay in your body.

Good luck.

Nah, I appreciate the input.

BUt still my question hasn't been answered.

How should I run the amount I take a day. Start off light. 10mg a day? Or what.

I don't know anything about PH's, but did you decide to run a cycle of this as apposed to a conventional steroid?

i would wait till your 21. i know ur already tall but that doesnt mean ur body has matured yet and who knows what your screwing up.

if you insist on using a steroid why dont u use var or tbol. tbol is cheap and easy enough to get your hands on

I don't know. I paid 35 for 30 50mg tabs. (Thought it wasn't bad)

Same compound as the old Halodrol-50.

I think I may start off doing 25mg or less in the future. Depending how I can divy up the capsule.

Thanks everyone.

asl598 said:
I'd much rather stick to a PH, then a full blown steriod.
:rolleyes2 Hate to break it to you, son, but Halodrol50 IS A STEROID :Poke: , it's a designer knockoff of oral turinabol (aka T-Bol), so get real, Holmes, it's a roid and you better be ready to do a PCT, or say hello to your new breasts!... :gay2: :nopity:

Chill son

I'm going to do some serious thinking before I decide. But thanks for the emphasis :) .

I would run Nolvedex, and Perfect Cycle, in the future (again)

I would wait and do a steroid cycle. Do it right. I also thinkg most people agree that ph's are quite expensive vs. results.

not only are they quite expensive ive seen alot of guys get worse sides vs. gains then they would have on a real cycle. I also believe honestly that tbol or var will actually shut you down less. You probably wont feel as lethargic on superdrol it sucked I felt so lazy. Good lcuk though bro! Also one last piece of advice dont use nolvedex xt or whatever get some real nolvadex for a research company.

I am a new member played college football and continued a workout regimen, I am 5'7" 204 and looking to supplement was thinking halovar or epistane any thoughts?

Back