Happy Halloween to one and all!

Have a safe one tonight fellas and hope you drink safely and drive responsably or is it drink responsably and drive safely, well, you know what i mean.:insane::smoker:
Lots of parties to go to for me View attachment 567643

Ah, ha,ha,haaa, :laugh3: That was good, LMAO

OMM, :wavey:

Oh hey man, back then see my youth pic on my Avi, My wife and me we had some parties to ho to also however I never liked to dress up. I figure all i gotta do is act naturally add a gown and I'm the Crazy man :insane:

Last edited:
Hope everyones Halloween was awesome!!!!!
Kids had a blast over here

Thanks man, had a great time as far as i remember. it all started out fine drinking beer at every bar we stopped at that was having a haloween party but then we stopped at a mexican bar and someone ordered a bottle of tequila and the slippery slope begun.
the last thing i remember was standing on top of the busy bar (naked with a fig leaf glued to my pecker with bubble gum and ten dollars in 1 dollar bills sticking out of my rear) and cheering on the latino caravans trying to get into the states with a bottle of Jose Cuervo in hand while pouring it into anyones mouth who wondered by.
needless to say i think ill stay home this weekend and out of site just in case they are still looking for their neon Budweiser flashing light display which is now flashing on and off in the corner of my bedroom. dont ask.... lol

:wiggle::dunno::Party::chimney:

Last edited:
Thanks man, had a great time as far as i remember. it all started out fine drinking beer at every bar we stopped at that was having a haloween party but then we stopped at a mexican bar and someone ordered a bottle of tequila and the slippery slope begun.
the last thing i remember was standing on top of the busy bar (naked with a fig leaf glued to my pecker with bubble gum and ten dollars in 1 dollar bills sticking out of my rear) and cheering on the latino caravans trying to get into the states with a bottle of Jose Cuervo in hand while pouring it into anyones mouth who wondered by.
needless to say i think ill stay home this weekend and out of site just in case they are still looking for their neon Budweiser flashing light display which is now flashing on and off in the corner of my bedroom. dont ask.... lol

:wiggle::dunno::Party::chimney:

Holy crap!! Thats a way better Halloween than the one I had.
Unfortunately I was working so the kids went out with mom and some friends and had a great time.
Me......not so much. Haha

Holy crap!! Thats a way better Halloween than the one I had.
Unfortunately I was working so the kids went out with mom and some friends and had a great time.
Me......not so much. Haha

and i wont say a thing about the 2 midgets who woke up in bed next to me....
remember lads, its not what you did, but what you remember, or its not what you did, but what they can prove.

Back