Hard Lumps under skin after Water based SubQ Injections - still here 2 weeks later

cybrsage

As many of you know, I have been taking a LOT of shots recently due to seeing if Healing Peptides really do help healing (pro-tip, they really do seem to help quite a bit, all my doctors are surprised at how fast my recovery has been). I started at 3 shots a day of Pal-GHK and raised it to 5 (the medical studies actually used 10!). About a week ago, I noticed that I was forming hard lumps in the areas where I was injecting the Pal-GHK. I now have 2 in my stomach area and 2 on my butt. They are hard, about 1/2" long, cylindrical, and tapered at both ends. The injections sites that formed the hard lumps also hurt the next 2 days (very sore). It had not happened before and has not happened since. They have been here for about 2 weeks now, not sure if they are getting smaller or staying the same in size.

Any idea what is the cause and if I should be worried enough to setup a doctor visit for it? Now that I am actually starting to lose my stomach fat again, I can see the one lump in my belly. I tried to take a picture of it, but it did not come out well. I have no antibiotics at home but am not adverse to buying some if anyone knows a good place to do so. I have some 21g needles if you guys think I should try lancing one.

Last edited:
way oughtta my league to comment but if u do not get help here and them lump s due not recede I m gonna say a doc would be next

online pharma..they sell decent suff...but I m not sure if u need a specific anti biotic..I bought 1/2 dozen z pac s for my med bag...

I'm assuming your not re-using slin pins being your having to inject so often (even though bostin loyd does and claims to have save $5k over the years) .*

I was recently on an hgh, peptides stack . running cjc, igf1, ghrp, tb500, malanotan, and hgh twice a day . was pining sub q about 40 times per week. developed the same lumps as you after a few weeks. I stopped and they went away completely after a week or so. no anti biotics or anything needed. not sure why this happens. maybe has to do with your mixture ratio and how strong that is , maybe multiple pins in same area and fluid just builds up.

we prob got our stuff from the same source. and I don't think its the peptides themselves , cause if i inject just one at a time then its totally fine . but its when I'm pinning upwards of 5 times a day or so that all the lumps showed up and did not go away until stopping . its no biggy to develop a small lump that stays for a day or two, but big lumps that are red and all over your stomach and hips , prob not good, but I'm uncertain what the cause is.

I'm still alive and kicking though , so its all good :) just thought I'd share that i've been in your boat before

*edit note: for convenience i had started just using the same slin pin to inject for a single day (rather then opening 5 new ones every time), I'd just pin, wipe down the needle with alcohol, and use the same pin to hit the next injection a few hours later.. this is actually when the bumps started bad . so could be associated

Last edited:
I load up 24iu of growth and use it in the same needles 2x/day for 5 days. I know it's not ideal and pins are cheap, but I live in Japan and pins are highly regulated. My doc gives me just enough for my TRT protocol so I have to reuse heavily. I've had zero issues (Pin does dull and hurts more towards final injections) and do not use alcohol on the needle as I've read there is a protective agent on it to smooth injections.

Again, not a recommendation,just saying multiple pinning may not lead to the bumps OP is asking about.

I do not reuse pins, so that is not an issue. I am feeling quite a bit relieved that someone else experienced this after a ton of pins for an extended period of time (exactly my circumstance) and that they went away over time. I will just wait another month and see the doc if they are still there at that time.

This is why I love this board!

Hyperlipotrophy. It's common to subcutaneous injection sites. It's just a local reaction that will go away in time, and the only way I know of to prevent it is to inject slooooooower. As pressure is inversely proportionate to diameter, the smaller a pin, the greater the pressure of the fluid exiting it. ;)

My .02c :)

Note: This is something I learned the hard way being a diabetic, and poking holes in my dermis 6-9 times a day. :wiggle:

As we re all different GJ

Hyperlipotrophy the Half-witted resident Prof has spoken...I d have that word meant to shed fat quickly....

Cyber I can t imagine pinning that often but I m inherently lazy but so glad u got squared away.

YAY for people who not only have experienced my issues but for those who also know exactly why it happened!!!!

Back