Hard nips - should I be concerned?

jdg86

Currently coming up on my 4th week of 500mg per week, 250mg e3d with 12.5mg asin on pin days. No noticeable symptoms of high estrogen based on what I've read but my nips are constantly hard it seems, mildly sensitive. Been like that for a while and no painful lumps but can't tell if it's the onset and if I should increase asin to EOD. My nips could cut glass. There's not really itchiness but it's weird, almost seems like there's some kind of sensation but it goes away. I just pinned yesterday so I'm not sure if it's the spike. I know bloods are the way to tell but I've been seeing some reports of hard nips. Is that normal?

When I get on a good cycle my nips always get a little sensitive. But it no signs of Gyno, no signs of high Estrogen, and no lumps what in the world is the problem. IMOP it comes with the territory.

Move on with BW and that will tell. What in the world are we to say when you report no Gyno.

Next time give us some stats.

My nipples have been erect since TRT took hold over six years ago. It's perfectly normal, and is not an indication in any way that there's a problem.

Sensitivity is usually a byproduct of the test, but other factors can cause this - like salt in your sweat rubbing them. ;)

My nipples have been erect since TRT took hold over six years ago. It's perfectly normal, and is not an indication in any way that there's a problem.

Sensitivity is usually a byproduct of the test, but other factors can cause this - like salt in your sweat rubbing them. ;)

I got nervous and changed to 12.5mg asin EOD instead of E3D by taking a dose last night. Another forum said that it could be the beginning of gyno. Should I hold back? My nips do feel a bit itchy at times but I'm not sure if that was from rubbing against my shirt either. It does seem like E3D would be a pretty low/infrequent dose once levels start to peak in the blood but I'm not sure if the 4th week is when you would wanna consider increasing AI. Now I'm nervous I've crashed my estrogen haha. I pin again tomorrow which is when my next dose would be.

I got nervous and changed to 12.5mg asin EOD instead of E3D by taking a dose last night. Another forum said that it could be the beginning of gyno. Should I hold back? My nips do feel a bit itchy at times but I'm not sure if that was from rubbing against my shirt either. It does seem like E3D would be a pretty low/infrequent dose once levels start to peak in the blood but I'm not sure if the 4th week is when you would wanna consider increasing AI. Now I'm nervous I've crashed my estrogen haha. I pin again tomorrow which is when my next dose would be.

Aromasin should be taken every day due to the half-life.

Spend the 60 bucks on Labsmd.com or Privatemdlabs.com and KNOW what's going on. You're about due for a blood test anyway. ;)

Itchy nipples. Hard nipples. Itchy hard nipples. I have both and maybe it is akin to perpetual masturbation.
But I like it when my tee shirts moves and my nipples tingle. The same reason I rarely wear under wear and have holes in my left pocket of all my jeans.
IT MEANS YOU HAVE GOT GOOD GEAR AND NEED BW LEST U WIND UP AS MESSED UP AS I.

My nips always get sensitive, itchy, and tender when on cycle. Unless you start to develop hard lumps (gyno) then it's nothing to worry about. Don't up your aromasin dose without bloodwork. You do not want to drive your e2 into the ground. If the irritation is that much of an issue, avoid wife beaters or anything corduroy, wear loose fitting clothes when you can, and don't play with them.

get blood work, but i would rec eod 12.5mg masin in most cases, even 25mg eod for some. I would rec bloods. or try the eod (3x a week) masin and see how you feel in a couple weeks IMO. dont over do it because low estro also sucks.
it could be nothing though as the guys have stated.
also DONT KEEP TOUCHING THEM! will only make it worse IMO

Back