Has anyone seen this on Ytube? He admitted everything including using Synthol

this is horrible.. what a bad example for kids his age..

wtf is he doing taking clomid 12 weeks out on 3g of test a week??

gh? peptides? synthol? 1500mg test??

this guy has no idea what he is doing

He does what he has to do to get where he wants to get. What's the big deal about his age? Who gives a shit if he is 21 or 31? He will be on for life either way. At 21 he just has more time to get bigger.

you cant be serious?? do you know what kind of message this sends to other kids who are 21 looking for any type of validation to do stupid shit with gear?? think about what your saying brother
He does what he has to do to get where he wants to get. What's the big deal about his age? Who gives a shit if he is 21 or 31? He will be on for life either way. At 21 he just has more time to get bigger.

You can't deny he has a pretty impressive physique, especially for age 21. Why hate on the guy? Not like he is out here condoning the use of AAS, He is simply sharing wit the world what all he has taken / takes to get where he is.

i guess i cant blame you guys for not understanding.. videos like this promote steroid abuse *which is what he is doing* and add to the stereotype of steroid users..

this is not safe gear use

Definitely not one of the higher doses I've heard coming from an o'reagan client. Plus, watch more of this guys videos and he admits that he refuses to take the doses required to go pro. There's people his age taking way more that look worse.

I bet you and him would get along great hahaha
Be hard to talk to each other having to take a gasp full of air after every word.
"hey hhhaaahhh bro huaahhh. What's huahhhhh up huahhhh"

I've seen plenty of more impressive natural 21 year olds...he's cheating himself while destroying his self.

Last edited:
your guessing correctly.. how dumb to be at that level of gear at that age..

Yeah it sends the wrong message... But the problem is that he hired a coach... and it is that same coach that put him on that much gear

Ive watched all his video's lol I find them entertaining. I personally think he gives bodybuilding a bad name. I think he ruined any chance of getting a sponsor. Also he has piss poor genetics to begin with in my opinion. I think he should have worked his way up to dosages like that. Because I think it only took him like 2 years to get to the dosages he is doing now.

I will say one thing though what is the difference between him using these dosages starting out and somebody like Big Ramy who in 3 years of working out has taken his level to the physique he has taken it to. I mean Big ramy has to be running more than Boston Loyd the creator of those video's. I mean Boston Loyd is 21 and big ramy is 26. So is it ok to jump on gear full blast at the age of 23 to 26 like Big ramy but not ok to do it at 21?............ LOl I personally do not know what to think. I believe that it is very dangerous and I would never want to promote some one to do that because it is a 1 to a million odds that the person will ever make it to the MR. Olympia but it is guaranteed health problems will happen. I mean dallas mcarvar is using just as high of dosages as Boston Loyd if not higher. My question about all of this is why is it in your guys opinion so much worse to use it at 21 than the age big ramy started to abuse steroids at like 23. I mean at the dosages they are running a person is just fucked health wise no matter what. Again I do not condone dosages like the dosages they use. I just wonder to myself why does it even matter when health problems are inevitable at the level of gear to compete on a pro stage anyways.

Is the only problem just burning out young like trey brewer? Cause you look at guys like flex wheeler whos started steroids at 18 and guys like Arnold who started even younger.... I think when it comes down to it the dosages guys have to use to be competitive at high NPC levels or pro levels basically just amounts to the word steroid abuse and health problems. I mean even jay cutler and phill heath were pro by around 23. So they had to be using decent amount of steroids to get to that level to at a young age. I think honestly the reality of bodybuilding competitively and what it takes to make it in the sport is just fucked up. I mean it is hard to recommend to any one the ages even phil heath or jay cutler started to start taking that much gear. I mean it would be immoral in my opinion to help some one that young honestly. But I think it is what it takes to a certain degree. Maybe not as much as boston loyd is taking but somewhere close to that and somewhere around the same age. I just say that because when you look at the trend of when the best bodybuilders started competing heavily and making it into the mr Olympia they where young. Kevin levrone was 22 at the mr Olympia imagine his stack he took.

Lol to simply put it. It is a fucked up sport at the higher levels of competition. Especially for the ones who have the genetics to be the best. They are basically like horses that are pumped full of chemicals and trained to the max because all the trainers and financially successful people in bodybuilding recognize their potential right of the bat.

Apparently he's been cycling since he was 17 or something. I don't know much about what determines if someone has good genetics or not, but personally I don't think he looks very impressive. Especially after running that much gear for a year.

Ive watched all his video's lol I find them entertaining. I personally think he gives bodybuilding a bad name. I think he ruined any chance of getting a sponsor. Also he has piss poor genetics to begin with in my opinion. I think he should have worked his way up to dosages like that. Because I think it only took him like 2 years to get to the dosages he is doing now.

I will say one thing though what is the difference between him using these dosages starting out and somebody like Big Ramy who in 3 years of working out has taken his level to the physique he has taken it to. I mean Big ramy has to be running more than Boston Loyd the creator of those video's. I mean Boston Loyd is 21 and big ramy is 26. So is it ok to jump on gear full blast at the age of 23 to 26 like Big ramy but not ok to do it at 21?............ LOl I personally do not know what to think. I believe that it is very dangerous and I would never want to promote some one to do that because it is a 1 to a million odds that the person will ever make it to the MR. Olympia but it is guaranteed health problems will happen. I mean dallas mcarvar is using just as high of dosages as Boston Loyd if not higher. My question about all of this is why is it in your guys opinion so much worse to use it at 21 than the age big ramy started to abuse steroids at like 23. I mean at the dosages they are running a person is just fucked health wise no matter what. Again I do not condone dosages like the dosages they use. I just wonder to myself why does it even matter when health problems are inevitable at the level of gear to compete on a pro stage anyways.

Is the only problem just burning out young like trey brewer? Cause you look at guys like flex wheeler whos started steroids at 18 and guys like Arnold who started even younger.... I think when it comes down to it the dosages guys have to use to be competitive at high NPC levels or pro levels basically just amounts to the word steroid abuse and health problems. I mean even jay cutler and phill heath were pro by around 23. So they had to be using decent amount of steroids to get to that level to at a young age. I think honestly the reality of bodybuilding competitively and what it takes to make it in the sport is just fucked up. I mean it is hard to recommend to any one the ages even phil heath or jay cutler started to start taking that much gear. I mean it would be immoral in my opinion to help some one that young honestly. But I think it is what it takes to a certain degree. Maybe not as much as boston loyd is taking but somewhere close to that and somewhere around the same age. I just say that because when you look at the trend of when the best bodybuilders started competing heavily and making it into the mr Olympia they where young. Kevin levrone was 22 at the mr Olympia imagine his stack he took.

"I will say one thing though" lol

Back