Has anyone suffered from "Roid Rage" - I'm after an interview

Christopher1982

Hi guys,

I am writing an article on the theory of "roid rage" and ideally would like to interview someone (via phone or email) who thinks they have suffered from anger problems since using steroids. I did have somebody agree but then didn't want their name used (unfortunately this voids the case study to readers).

Is anybody interested? It would be great if you could help.

Thank you.

Chris

Hi guys,

I am writing an article on the theory of "roid rage" and ideally would like to interview someone (via phone or email) who thinks they have suffered from anger problems since using steroids. I did have somebody agree but then didn't want their name used (unfortunately this voids the case study to readers).

Thank you.

Chris

^^^NARC^^^ What Law Enforcement Agency do you work for bro?

Not at all. I am doing a freelance journalism course. My name is Christopher Evans and I'm from South Wales in the UK. I'm not trying to stitch anyone up at all!

Not at all. I am doing a freelance journalism course. My name is Christopher Evans and I'm from South Wales in the UK. I'm not trying to stitch anyone up at all!

I see a suspicious black van parked across the street from my house, is that you in there Mr. Evans? I'm not fucking around!

Last edited:
yeah man just better off asking for peoples opinions on here on what they find . personaly no difference at all .

Hi guys,

Thank you.

Chris

You're really looking for someone who claims they have "suffered" from "roid rage." Come on man! Really? First of all, there is no such thing as "roid rage," and anyone claiming to have "suffered" from it is an idiot and shouldn't be used to spread that false propaganda cause they probably just want attention. Do the whole bodybuilding community a favor and don't do that bullshit article. What could it possibly accomplish? Think about it! For those that are thinking about using aas, some myth that you will have temper tantrums is not going to deter them..Moreover, someone who is opposed to aas will have another unbacked, non credible source of information to use in their misunderstood preaching against the responsible use of aas.

yes because it doesn't exist. Please go look elsewhere. No one is interested in your nonsense

People who "rage" already had anger issues.

Go watch the documentary bigger, stronger, faster iirc its on netflix.

It's a non bias report for a tutorial. I've obviously come to the wrong place.

Yes, YOU may be unbiased..and I appreciate that. But the majority of people who read that interview won't be. They already have preconcieved notions about this subject and the last thing we need is some dumb ass validating their false beliefs (I don't mean you, I mean the person who would actually do the inteview).

I hear bad Blood Lipid panels cause Rage. Roid Rage. Ppl with bad hdl ldl ratio are usually angry assholes from an article I read.

I went to school with you, It's me Al Buddy.

Post your phone number so I can give you a call.

Last edited:
My wife just about beat the shit out of a teenager, ( 16?), that snuck up behind her and scared her.. stupid kid, she out sized him in every way, funny as hell! She raged on the kid, then proceeded to grab his collar and throttle him like a rag doll.. that was some good shit!

I got laid big time ~ 40 min later.. angry, test pumped sex.. awesome.

Last edited:
Jimmy from South Park got the roid rage. He would be a great name to use for your fake case study too.

Hi guys,

Thank you.

Chris
Since when does anonymity void a case study when involving illicit drug use? Good luck with your paper.

Back