Has anyone used Strango Meds before?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bartard775

I was wondering if anyone here has used strango meds before? My friend swears by it, but I have never heard of them before. Any input would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks

He's a monster, I've used before, but everything I've used came from another friend form mex. in sealed boxes and correct to the "anabolic bible". Just picky on what I put into my body!!!

Strango has top notch oils although he is a private source so you can't just hit him up lol but yes if you come across strango AAS you can bet they are legit

I loved my first cycle of Test E 350 from strango, but I lost my connection and want to use it on my second as well. Any help or advice?

SM is good gear. Just got my testosterone serum results done, I'm taking 1/2 cc of SM cyp300 2x awk. Labs came back at 1495..

If you have to ask, then you will never get his gear. Private UGL and not taking new customers if I am not mistaken.

I just started a cycle of the strango te350 this past weekend. First time using it myself but I got it from a trustworthy friend who's been in the game for about 8 years and only carries high quality gear. I'd say go for it.

Last edited:
I just started a cycle of the strango te350 this past weekend. First time using it myself but I got it from a trustworthy friend who's been in the game for about 8 years and only carries high quality gear. I'd say go for it.

Are you getting PIP from the test e?

Are you the Dfresh that was on gh15's board?

Are you getting PIP from the test e?

This is my first injection cycle and yes I got some really bad PIP from my first pin. It lasted about 5-6 days with the 3rd day being the worst with some test flu to go along with it. I did do 525mg into virgin muscle so i'm chalking it up to that being the problem. Also my injection site was a little lower in the glute than I had planned for(bad view in the mirror i guess). Pin #2 was much better with a lower dose of 250mg in the other cheek with just very minor PIP. Definitely goin to be doing two 250mg shots a week from now on.

Are you the Dfresh that was on gh15's board?

No I've never been on gh15's board.

Last edited:
If you have to ask, then you will never get his gear. Private UGL and not taking new customers if I am not mistaken.

Yes, strango likes to keep a low profile as he's a safety freak. Have to be in the know to get access as he's a private source. But having used dozens of ugls he's the best in the business. Slow as hell these days as he keeping it a one man operation as he doesn 't trust anybody and has more biz than he can handle. But people don't mind the wait because they know they are getting top notch gear.

im very greatful to be able to have access to strango.. i've ran Sustanon (sust) 350/deca/tren a/test p from strango.. alll goood to go

How painful is the sust350? I've got a bottle thats been sitting since my source said he had a lot of pain with it.

I'm very sensitive to anything that contains prop but of all the gear I've used over a period of 15 years strango's gear is by far the least painful. I don't where he gets his raws but I really get the feeling that's it's high quality pharm grade. It has this clean quality feel to it. I guess coming from a family that was in the business of compounding various pharmaceutical products helps.

Just to give you an idea how in demand his products are a friend of mine who gets a script for Watson Test cyp wanted to give it to me for a vial of strango's cyp. He prefered strango's gear to pharm grade Test right out of a pharmacy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back