has there been a big bust or something

Yes, it happened Friday and it busted your NC hopes! War Eagle, I had to do that. I really hate that the SEC isn't going to represent in the NC game! SEC just too damn tough but it's what we got! Take care and good luck in 08'!

yep big bust. but dont worrry i sell all the test u need. i make it fresh everyday. i beat off into a bottle and put it on the stove to sterilize it. u just have to shoot it straight into one of ur testicals and ur all set. lol just giving u shit man. yes there r bust going on all the time. just look it up. might get a little better when bush is out of the office

ironfreak703 said:
yep big bust. but dont worrry i sell all the test u need. i make it fresh everyday. i beat off into a bottle and put it on the stove to sterilize it. u just have to shoot it straight into one of ur testicals and ur all set. lol just giving u shit man. yes there r bust going on all the time. just look it up. might get a little better when bush is out of the office

Yep. I heard Hillary and Obama are running on a strong platform of legalizing steroids. The rest of the country will change its mind about the situation as well once they are in office. [/sarcasm]

bleachcola said:
Yep. I heard Hillary and Obama are running on a strong platform of legalizing steroids. The rest of the country will change its mind about the situation as well once they are in office. [/sarcasm]

ahhahahahahhaha when you said that i got so excited. ahhaha then realized it was pure sarcasm... :bawling:

What the hell does bush have to do with steroids. You dont think he has enough problems now. I can see him in his office now saying to himselp, the iraq war is going to shit lets go get the roid users.

And also mr. sec, the pac 10 is the best football confernce this year. the s.e.c is over rated

Yep, I'm sure that's exactly what happened. Was that before or after he made everyone default on their mortgages? It was after he made Katrina hit New Orleans. That much I'm sure about. My car got broken into this past summer. I think it was George Bush too.

And for the record, the Pac-10 didn't even qualify enough teams for their bowl season games. Yeah, they're so awesome.

bro why dont you wait till the end of the season to make a comment like that. The pac 10 will have enough qualified teams. tell me again what was the cal tennessee score, and cal is the pac` 10 6th place team.

And what was the score the previous year? Look at the overall picture, not a single game. How about this -- Notre Dame went 2-1 against the Pac-10. That's pretty embarrassing. Or how about the current BCS rankings that only show two Pac-10 teams in the top 15 with the highest position being number 8. Compare that to the four SEC teams of which one is in the top 5 and three are in the top 10. I could go on all day dude. You're not going to win this one. You won't even convince anyone that you know anything about some college ball. Want to talk about Heisman candidates? Yeah, the SEC has the top two contenders. Overall ranked teams -- Pac-10 has 3 and the SEC has 5. SEC also has the most bowl eligible teams. Seriously dude, come at me with some stats here. Show me something to prove your point.

here is a straight answer.
Yes, test is still out there and the amount of sources left are VERY FEW.
All the clowns brewing their own crap screwed up the current scene and powder supply. So, ask around or roll down south and go shopping

But here's the straightest of them all for aznymadness -- looks like the SEC just hopped right back into the title game. I accept your admission of defeat. Thanks for playing.

mranak said:
Yeah, because Bush called up the DEA and asked them to do a steroid bust.

Maybe not verbatim, but I think his message / stance is pretty clear:

Bush wants 'strong steps' on steroids
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6679566/

January 2004 State of the union:
http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2004/01/20040120-7.html

I always enjoy the argument "for the sake of the children"....How about some parental controls / responsibility and leave us adults alone to do as we please as long as we do no harm to others?

Last edited:
Bush isn't responsible. Whiny sports fans are. They pitch a fit about Barry Bonds. Then the media starts with the steroid stories. Then the politicians look at all the media. Then they sick the DEA on us. This would have never started if your fat asshole neighbor didn't get his panties in a twist over sports figures using gear. That's how America works.

Back