Have to fly domestically and take my liquid clomi\nolva with me...please help

Leftrightleft

Hey there everyone,

an emergency business trip came up and I have to fly domestically during my post cycle therapy and now I am concerned because I am not too familiar with the policy on liquids.

I am wondering if I can just make this easy and ship this to myself but I have to stay at a hotel for my company and this might complicate things. I read some people suggest to empty out nyquil bottles and put your pct in there but I am just unfamiliar with this. I would appreciate any information, the flight will only last 5 hours so I dont need to carry on the stuff I just need to be able to take it with me.

Thank you

Hey there everyone,

an emergency business trip came up and I have to fly domestically during my post cycle therapy and now I am concerned because I am not too familiar with the policy on liquids.

I am wondering if I can just make this easy and ship this to myself but I have to stay at a hotel for my company and this might complicate things. I read some people suggest to empty out nyquil bottles and put your pct in there but I am just unfamiliar with this. I would appreciate any information, the flight will only last 5 hours so I dont need to carry on the stuff I just need to be able to take it with me.

Thank you

I mean its for your "rats" anyways right? Its sold legally in the US am I wrong fellas?

I have taken clomid and nolva with me on both international and domestic flights. I had pills tho. Put them in GNC bottles labeled for other things and put them in my checked baggage with my toiletries. I've never taken liquid research firm but I'm pretty sure you'd be fine.

Ship it to yourself. Theres not much risk. Concidering how tight things can be on a flight. If something did go wrong you would be screwed bringing anything on a plane.

I dont think its a wise item to discuss idea's and strategies in the open forum on how to transport items..

Get creative is all I can say! Its not hard..

By the way, I hope you don't get dry eyes on the flight and need some visine (wink wink)

two options..

1. ship to self

2. put in checked baggage..

i took all my hrt stuff with me internationally this summer...

not one fuck was given by both local and international tsa... just dont put it in your carry on.. always checked baggage

Hey there everyone,

Thank you

I like mailing my gear where ever I go. I don't travel with anything

It's legal
yup it's legal. but sometimes TSA won't buy it. domestic flights are bullshit though. i once flew from new york to florida with 2 vials and a few syringes of test and tren right in my carry on. man that was stupid. i just threw it in there.

but if you're really concerned go get those mini travel mouth wash bottles and put it in there.

this is why i always get AI's and ancillaries in pill form.

I have traveled with with my prescription medications in my carry-on bag without issues (domestic and international). Even with syringes. One question though would be is an RC a medication and technically I would say the TSA's view would be they are not since they are not meant for human consumption. You are still allowed to bring liquids on a plane but their quantities are limited.

The TSA Blog: TSA Travel Tips Tuesday - Traveling With Medication

One of the more popular questions we get from travelers is: Can I travel with my medication.; The answer is yes, with some qualifiers. Here are a few tips that you might find helpful.

You can bring your medication in pill or solid form in unlimited amounts as long as it is screened.

Medication in liquid form is allowed in carry-on bags in excess of 3.4 ounces in reasonable quantities for the flight. It is not necessary to place medically required liquids in a zip-top bag. However, you must tell the officer that you have medically necessary liquids at the start of the screening checkpoint process. Medically required liquids will be subjected to additional screening that could include being asked to open the container.

You can travel with your medication in both carry-on and checked baggage. Its highly recommended you place these items in your carry-on in the event that you need immediate access.

TSA does not require passengers to have medications in prescription bottles, but states have individual laws regarding the labeling of prescription medication with which passengers need to comply.

Medication is usually screened by X-ray; however, if a passenger does not want a medication X-rayed, he or she may ask for an inspection instead. This request must be made before any items are sent through the X-ray tunnel.

Last edited:
Back