Have to stay on year round or cycle w/ post cycle therapy (pct) to be competitive?

TurboII

Have to stay on year round or cycle w/ PCT to be competitive?

I made a post on the anabolic steroid discussion forum but I'm not getting any constructive criticism or knowledge on the subject so I'm wondering if a MOD can get it posted over here please?! As I seem it fits over here better... this a link to the thread. steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/633026-stay-year-round-competitive-bodybuilding.html

Cliff notes: 5'10 - 231lbs ~13-16% BF Currently. Lifting for 2 years. Used to be WEAK fatass. Two very moderate aas cycles w/ test only at 500/wk proper post cycle therapy (pct) and time off = time on + post cycle therapy (pct) protocol. Basic blood work every 3 months. Have a kid so fertility isnt an issue as it wouldn't be anyways from what i've studied. Love the sport it is now a life style never felt better about myself and have not missed one training day in the past 2 years except that of taking 1 week off after contest. (Even then I went to gym and got kicked out since one of the guys is a bodybuilder as well and told me to take the week off).

Click the link to read more...

Thinking of blast/cruise w/ the upregulate the hpta protocol w/ clomid during cruises. Cut on blast bulk on cruises taking advantage of recomps.

Back