Have you seen these Russians

vegitto1

here is a link to the *****d-bol i just received. they are suppose to be 10mg and it said 10mg on the bottle but on this thread people seem to think they are 5 mg. any help thanks
****************************NO LINKS ALLOWED***********

Last edited by a moderator:
If the bottle say 10mg then they are 10mg, maybe that why they think they are so "strong" because they are taking 10mg x tabs they are taking compared 5mg x tabs taken.

I don't see how 5mg of d-bol can be stronger then 5mg of d-bol if both mg's are equal. I can see it if your taking 10mg's thinking your taking 5mg.

JohnnyB

thanks bro. i am just hoping they are legit because I have never seen those type of d-bol before. I have been told they could be aspirin but i highly doubt it. Anyone know what aspirin tastes like?

Last edited:
it is bitter, go buy a bottle, it is cheap at wally world! But taste nasty. D-bol never taste to bad.... not the types I have had. BD and IP brand.

I had some russian d bol that looked just like those. I got them loose, they were not in the original packaging, but the guy I got them from said they were 5mg. I thought they were great. They had a real sweet taste to them.

thanks bro's
they do taste a bit sweet at first, then go a bit bitter and slighty chalky tasting. So looks like i am good to go.

Back