havent run a cycle in about 7 yrs

duey

awesome!!
iv used test,deca,eq, and d bol. not at once, lol. but i havent run anything in about 7 yrs, i have been still lifting off and on though.

so my question is would i react to a test only cycle like i did the very first time i run it. or do i need to go right back to stacking.

iv used test,deca,eq, and d bol. not at once, lol. but i havent run anything in about 7 yrs, i have been still lifting off and on though.

so my question is would i react to a test only cycle like i did the very first time i run it. or do i need to go right back to stacking.

I did 3 or 4 cycles back in the early to mid 90's, after which I took about 5 years off from gear. When I started back I hit 500mgs of the old ICNs (granted they were a little overfilled back then) but absolutely blew up. I don't know if I would go quite as far as to say it was equal to a virgin cycle, but if it wasn't it was damn close.

Yeah I would think test only would be good also. And I really just wanted to post to say how much I like your avatar. Very nice.

Back