having real problems with quad shots!

ricky

im shootin 500mg of enanthate in each leg once a week! but every time im injecting im hitting nerves! Ive studyed diagrams and explanations of how to hit quads and im sure im doing it right and im slighty moving the injection spot each time as well, im getting severe twitching in the muscles whilst injecting and when the oil is going in my feet gets bad pins and needles

ricky said:
im shootin 500mg of enanthate in each leg once a week! but every time im injecting im hitting nerves! Ive studyed diagrams and explanations of how to hit quads and im sure im doing it right and im slighty moving the injection spot each time as well, im getting severe twitching in the muscles whilst injecting and when the oil is going in my feet gets bad pins and needles

Dude, what gauge needle are you using for your shots?

And how sore do your quads get after you shoot? also, how deep are you putting the needle?

So ... what gauge and length?

Simple solution is to halve the amount and then inject twice a week.So 250mg Monday and then another 250mg Thursday.

using 1 /1/4 pin the pack says o.6 x 30mm!
and pushing the pin 3/4 of the way in!
im also not getting any pain in the in the injection area
the quad should be able to take 500mg in one shot ! quite a few guys here shoot that much in their shoulders with no probs , and 4 injections a week is annoying

Last edited:
ricky said:
and 4 injections a week is annoying

He didn't say 4 injections/week. He said if you have 250mg/ml and your taking 500mg then do two shots/week, Mon./Thurs.

I do quad injects with a 23x1 and go into more the upper thigh about 8 in. above the knee. I take 2ml myself so you should be able to do it in one shot. I never had any luck going low on my quad. The high shot is like butter for me. But........if it's a problem then break it up in two shots like Sazoo said.

Are you using your glutes as well? I rotate both glutes and both quads on EOD injections and it works great for me!

i think my original post is bein misread im injecting 500mg 2cc a week in each leg so im using 1g a week! so 250 mg injections would mean 4 a week!

i hope if you are doing a gram a week this is not your first cycle cause the quad-nerve problem seems like something you would experience the first go around. Why don't you try hitting the delts or glutes? then you would only have to hit the quads once every three weeks.

ricky said:

I get the same on 250 mg inject in the quad area. As the other poster suggested going higher in the quad area usually solves the problem. Recently I went to the delts and that is my favourite now.

Quad shots

First off, I hope you dont know guys that are taking 2cc shots in the shoulders. Unless they are super human big, that is a bad idea if you ask me. The shoulder muscels arnt big enough to absorbe all of that oil and you risk creating an asist that will have to be surgically removed.

Shoulders I never go more then a 1cc. If your using a 30 gauge needle how the hell long does it take you to finish an injection?

I use 25gauge needle and I go no more then 1 cc. You can do up to 2cc's in your quads because they are large but I get alot of discomfot and pain for 3-4 days after.

http://www.howtodoinjections.com/im.html

check that website out.

Also, with quad injections you dont have to go very deep because maybe a half inch. If your taking taking ass shots, i recomend a 1 and half inch head...

check the website above.. prety stright forward and simple

delts and 3cc here...i must be a massive man. 2cc in the delt is fine. 3cc in the quad or glute is fine.

ricky said:
i think my original post is bein misread im injecting 500mg 2cc a week in each leg so im using 1g a week! so 250 mg injections would mean 4 a week!
ok, so on monday put 1ml in each quad, do the same on thursday or whatever days you choose to inject....putting less oil in each muscle, yet are still getting your full 500mg per injection day.......

Aczech said:
delts and 3cc here...i must be a massive man. 2cc in the delt is fine. 3cc in the quad or glute is fine.

thanks Aczech i was pretty sure when i said i new guys from here that was takin 2cc in their delts
oh and reply to your previous question not my first course my sixth i just love test only i get so little sides from it and good gains! this is the first time i shot quads tho as ive always shot delts and never used over 750mg a week didnt fancy puttin a gram in them!

its not the amount im putting in my quads thats the problem im having no paiin after the shot apart from mild dead leg which is normal! its the nerves making my leg shake like a shitting dog when its going in that is the issue, all i can think is the oil is pressing against the nerves to make this happen

Last edited:
i've had that happen. Like 1 out of 10. it's that oil putting pressure against the nerve. Maybe try substantially higher or lower on the thigh. Also, make sure it's relaxed. I quit rubbing it afterwards and have little problems. then again, i have no oil in my shots anymore. ;)

i cant shoot my quad anymore either. the same shit happens to me. i switched to my lat. but i have to have someone shoot it for me.

I pop my quads every night with tren, use a 27g 1/2" needle and everything is flawless like a knife on hot butter. Depending on your bodyfat, you could go down to a 1/2". My skin is paper thin on my legs and it works well.

I just rotate areas only on the outer portion of my quads all the way around from the front to the back. With a 1/2", you shouldn't have ANY discomfort or pain and it takes about 10 seconds for me to get the juice in.

And also, Aczech, I do 2cc's of b12 in my shoulders every 3-4 days with zero problems too.

Back