Having some problems...

carljaxx005

I have a quick question to all the hard training ladies out there.......Ive been cutting for close to two months now and have been consistant with training hard for the past year. About two months ago I started spotting..very light for about two to three days in between my normal cycle. Is this normal for lean women to spot like this?

carljaxx005 said:
I have a quick question to all the hard training ladies out there.......Ive been cutting for close to two months now and have been consistant with training hard for the past year. About two months ago I started spotting..very light for about two to three days in between my normal cycle. Is this normal for lean women to spot like this?
It's not abnormal. Could be a number of reasons for it, but I wouldn't worry about it. If you experience severe pain/cramps frequently, see a doctor.

This is nothing to worry about at all. I wouldn't be surprised if you lose your menstrual periods though. Once you lean out alot, they often disappear.

Why don't you pose the question to a medical professional, I don't know like your Doctor maybe. With all due respect to the advice given here, I doubt anyone giving it has spent any time in medical school. If you are seeing blood something could be wrong, so go visit your Doctor and let them tell you that nothing is.

Prob need to know your stats like height, weight, and body type. Could be that you are loosing too much bf% or total weight-Are you eating proper diet? I agree go to a good dr. or an endo that specializes in women metabolism. It is not abnormal tho if you are dieting/training heavy and not taking in enough nutritional value.

mick-g said:
Prob need to know your stats like height, weight, and body type. Could be that you are loosing too much bf% or total weight-Are you eating proper diet? I agree go to a good dr. or an endo that specializes in women metabolism. It is not abnormal tho if you are dieting/training heavy and not taking in enough nutritional value.

Spotting is definately not abnormal when training, even when training light.

The very fact that you are active could be what is causing it.

I did say "not abnormal" lol! All depends on her diet/training or over training, sleep, etc. There are alot of factors that come into play that need to be looked at b4 guessing.

Back