Having to sign for packages at the post office

in israel, unless you live in like a smaller suburban community, every time you get a package the mailman leaves a slip in your mailbox and you need to go pick it up personally and present your ID.

i've had no issues with any oils or orals, but the HGH i ordered was held at the post office and i got a letter home saying i had to go there to provide an explanation for this "unidentified substance". i was sitting at a desk and they opened the box right in front of me and were inspecting it. i waited a month and a half for this package and my babies were just inches away from me and they said "sorry, we think its steroids, you can't have it". i told them it's hair strengthening formula but come on theyre not retarded. 10 tiny vials with white powder at the bottom just looks suspicious as hell. i doubted myself but i thought it was worth a shot...... but i swear if they didnt know where i lived i was thinking of snagging the box from their hands and booking it

I have picked it up at the post office many times also, just don't open it right away if your that worried about it..... Yeah I got a package, but I have no idea whats in it, I haven't opened it yet nor did I order anything. simple

With UPS orders you can actually make a profile and pre-sign for your order via the interweb. You can also leave specific instructions on where to have the item dropped off (front, side, rear door, even the shed door or something lol)

I sign for all intl. orders, but sometimes will miss a delivery and have to go in and sign at USPS. Big deal.. they don't know, nor are they allowed to search to find out what you have. Especially just on suspicion..

I always say something like "I wonder what the wife bought with my account this time?" when I sign for something. Always makes the mailman chuckle.

Speaking from BOTH sides of the law OP your freaking yourself the --ck out. No self respecting Postal Inspector, Dea agent, Customs official or even local yocal LE gives a flying --ck over your piddly lil order of 2 , 4 ,6 , 8 10 vials of international AAS. If they bag and tag u it s not like they can get u to roll on a lab or distributor in Belarus for Christ s sake.

Maybe AAS are not for you ? Buying them from some local meathead dealer means a dealer now has u in his pocket, you ll pay more and if he s being watched ur in the photo/video too.
Bird watchin
Stamp Collecting or
Astronomy may entail risks ur more comfortable with.....

It s a drug deal. Period. It s a schedule 4. I d be nervous signing for 40 or 400 vials as " intent to distribute" is a viable charge faced...6 vials---to much paperwork to bother for LE...unless u r a known miscreant on other issues. Take a benzo, a deep breath...and go get your gear.

I've signed numerous times. I think as long as it gets by customs you're good. The post office , I think , has separated from the US government . I don't think they really give a crap unless some vials drop out :).

Someone on this board was pooped by the DEA for a home delivery a number of years back by a cop in a UPS uniform. Once he sighed for the package the cop immediately cuffed him.

It's an old thread - maybe 10 years old. Very detailed as far as exactly what happened as well as the aftermath (lawyer, court, etc.). Have to see if I can find it..

Edit: Found it. Scroll down in the post till you see poster BiggieSwolls

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/a...nyone-hjad-controlled-delivery-done-them.html

Last edited:
Well, that the thing! We take calculated risks doing this no matter if it's from a local bro or online. Freaking out isn't going to help. I would say that if your orders keep going to the PO then you need to make yourself more available on delivery days. Now I'm sure that we all have missed that delivery times and had to go and pick up from the post office.
The best suggestion is to 1-trust where you buy, be it online or on the streets and make sure you are at home or someone is for the delivery. Other than that, if you have gone to post office before and you have lived to talk about it then you should be fine, however I wouldn't keep this pattern up.

Back