Havoc Cycle

Appreciate the compliments......right now I'm @ 233 and coming down slow for summer. I had back surgery in October so it was quite a recovery. Put a bunch of mass back on and now I'm leaning out....down 12 lbs and looking to drop about 15 more....cutting up nicely though and haven't even added in cardio.

On the other note I truly feel there are guys that started too early have ruined their "ceiling". I got to nearly 220 naturally, and have been as big as 250. I am far better proportioned and leaner than many of the guys I know that jumped on PHs shortly after lifting. Sucks for them.

wish i didn't screw myself up taking sdrol when i was 20, granted i was a month short of 21 which is that fake "magic number"...but seriously im probably brain dead from the amount of times i've banged my head against the wall wishing i came upon this site beforehand..........you guys just keep reinforcing my need to smack myself in the face for being impatient. :rolleyes2

Last edited:
Lots of people jumped on shit without any prior knowledge....at least you werent on eof the dumbasses who ran tren extreme for 3 straight months and ended up with C cup titties

Back