HCG Blast question, 500iu/ED or 1000iu/EOD?

EmptyWallet

On the 10 day Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) blast, is it better to do 500iu/ED or 1000/iu EOD?

HCG was not ran during the cycle.

I know needsize on here does the 1000iu/EOD with great success. His reasoning is Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) has a 60 hour half life, so it works out better that way.

Thoughts?

Good question. Either is fine. With certain cycles I do 1000iu every day. The thing is that higher dose is sometimes needed, IMO, to stimulate the lydegs so they are ready to accept the lh signal.

But I am fairly liberal with Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) use and will occasionally blast 2000-3000 iu on cycle then go back to my normal dose or during the actuall blast I will go with higher doses a few times.

You will be fine either way but if not used on cycle I like the idea of 1000 eod and would go a step further and do 2500iu the first day then 1500 then continue with 1000. I love hcg.

Wow wait are you doing Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) in your post cycle therapy (pct). Sounds like that's what you said

Ok read it wrong

ya know the arguement can be made that there is no PCT without Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG). since the blast session happens after your cycle, it should be considered PCT as well.

I would refrain from correcting others saying no Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) in PCT, it would be better said ' no Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) during SERM treatment"

:shoot2:

ya know the arguement can be made that there is no post cycle therapy (pct) without Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG). since the blast session happens after your cycle, it should be considered post cycle therapy (pct) as well.

I would refrain from correcting others saying no Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) in post cycle therapy (pct), it would be better said ' no Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) during SERM treatment"

:shoot2:

Ok my understanding was it was during cycle to keep balls and levels inin check so it needs to be shot during cycle..and if you did not do during cycle its just a waste to start in post cycle therapy (pct)?

no its just a waste to take it with a SERM, since Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is actually suppressive to your endogenous T production.

Back