Hcg doses for equipoise only cycle?????

lesko89x

HEy guys im going to run a equipose only cycle from british dragon called boldabol 200. i am gunna take 400-600mg a week for 12 weeks. after my cycle i will wait 21 days to start my post cycle therapy (pct). first 2 weeks nolva 40mg ED clomid 150mg ED next 2 weeks nolva 20mg ED clomid 100mg ED. last 2 weeks nolva 10mg ED clomid 50mg ED. im going to run arimidex .25mg eod during cycle.

my question is when where and how should i take the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) if even at all. i was told 250iu twice a wk during cycle from start to finish. i was also told 10 days after my cycle to start Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) for 10 days at 500iu a day then start post cycle therapy (pct). and i was also told to wait 10 days after last shot and then start Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) at 1000iu EOD for 10 days then start pct.

PLEASE DO NOT TELL ME I NEED TEST! this is an eq cycle only

im 5'11" and 175lbs. my last cycle was eq 600mg a wk for 14 wks with no pct and it was about 2 or 3 yrs ago. since then i have gotten my wife pregnant and our first child is due in 3 weeks. i am ready to try again but want to do this with a post cycle therapy (pct). advice plz im 24 yrs old. i am built athletic with abs. low body fat.

"PLEASE DO NOT TELL ME I NEED test! Well dude your going to need test lmao. Do some dang research.

HEy guys im going to run a equipose only cycle from british dragon called boldabol 200. i am gunna take 400-600mg a week for 12 weeks. after my cycle i will wait 21 days to start my post cycle therapy (pct). first 2 weeks nolva 40mg ED clomid 150mg ED next 2 weeks nolva 20mg ED clomid 100mg ED. last 2 weeks nolva 10mg ED clomid 50mg ED. im going to run arimidex .25mg eod during cycle.
my question is when where and how should i take the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) if even at all. i was told 250iu twice a wk during cycle from start to finish. i was also told 10 days after my cycle to start Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) for 10 days at 500iu a day then start post cycle therapy (pct). and i was also told to wait 10 days after last shot and then start Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) at 1000iu EOD for 10 days then start pct.

im 5'11" and 175lbs. my last cycle was eq 600mg a wk for 14 wks with no pct and it was about 2 or 3 yrs ago. since then i have gotten my wife pregnant and our first child is due in 3 weeks. i am ready to try again but want to do this with a post cycle therapy (pct). advice plz im 24 yrs old. i am built athletic with abs. low body fat.

5"11 175 and this is after you've already cycled? Well probably this is because your doing EQ only cycles. Why don't u want to use test? I've never ran Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) so I can't comment on that. But I assure everyone else is going to tell u to use test too even if its only at 250-300mg weekly. EQ will shut u down which is why u NEED TEST!!!! An 12 weeks is a waste of EQ it needs 14-16 weeks. U need to do some more research

Last edited:
This is like your 4th freaking thread about the same thing. Youre not going to magically have someone think what youre doing is "cool" and want to help you. If you dont use test, your cycle is pointless. period.

........................................................:iwdumbass

i dont get it thought, befor when i did it i gained 10 lbs of sollid muscle and it looked like i gained 20. thats wat i want. but right after i cycled i stopped working out and i didnt post cycle therapy (pct). otherwise i feel i would have kept it. test gives me so much acne that it is unbareably embarassing and i dont want the water weight or the huge significant gains. i dont want it to be completely noticable that im juicing either. wat can i do. should i run hgh with it. i understand that i need test. because w/o my body will shut down and not produce witch in sense means bye bye to all my gains bc i will crash when im off. but is it possible after my cycle that i can shock myself with a good pct and therefor keeping my gains. i have taken daca, sustanon, test cypionate and anavar and equipose and i noticed my best results on eq only.yea sure i got bigger on other stuff but it wasnt the muscle build i was looking for. and the acne scared me that i had to have treatment to get rid of the craters in my face. on eq i can also lift just as much as if i were on anything else. i do diet when i cycle. i have done the south beach diet witch when followed directly works wonders and i have also done my own mass diets of 4,000 calories a day of good quality food. you have to understand im not trying to have 30 inch arms. im not trying to b the guy that when u see him you know he is or has taken aas. im trying to get to 185 190 like i have befor on eq and keep my gains. eq is know for keeping most of its gains and strength and is rare to have acne and low water weight with 50% less aromasin than any test and the side effects are low. the only downfall is that it shuts you down. but that is not saying you cannot shock yourself back up? are you saying that you think it will shut you down forever? and if that is the case would adding hgh to my cycle change any. would adding 50mg of test a week to my cycle even be enoughf to matter. u have to understand i am not cycling heavily. i am only taking 400 to 600mg a week. and yes evertime i have ran eq by itself i have noticed results in 3 weeks and had peaple asking me if i was on aas.

You understand test is the master male hormone right? Without it...depression, lethargy, mood swings, feeling like a bitch overall. Why do you think people using tren, deca, or any other compound for that matter at least use a testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) dose of test.....so they don't feel the effects of having low test..

Try running prop eod at 50 mg along with tour eq since you are so set on using eq

i dont get it thought, befor when i did it i gained 10 lbs of sollid muscle and it looked like i gained 20. thats wat i want. but right after i cycled i stopped working out and i didnt post cycle therapy (pct). otherwise i feel i would have kept it. test gives me so much acne that it is unbareably embarassing and i dont want the water weight or the huge significant gains. i dont want it to be completely noticable that im juicing either. wat can i do. should i run hgh with it. i understand that i need test. because w/o my body will shut down and not produce witch in sense means bye bye to all my gains bc i will crash when im off. but is it possible after my cycle that i can shock myself with a good pct and therefor keeping my gains. i have taken daca, sustanon, test cypionate and anavar and equipose and i noticed my best results on eq only.yea sure i got bigger on other stuff but it wasnt the muscle build i was looking for. and the acne scared me that i had to have treatment to get rid of the craters in my face. on eq i can also lift just as much as if i were on anything else. i do diet when i cycle. i have done the south beach diet witch when followed directly works wonders and i have also done my own mass diets of 4,000 calories a day of good quality food. you have to understand im not trying to have 30 inch arms. im not trying to b the guy that when u see him you know he is or has taken aas. im trying to get to 185 190 like i have befor on eq and keep my gains. eq is know for keeping most of its gains and strength and is rare to have acne and low water weight with 50% less aromasin than any test and the side effects are low. the only downfall is that it shuts you down. but that is not saying you cannot shock yourself back up? are you saying that you think it will shut you down forever? and if that is the case would adding hgh to my cycle change any. would adding 50mg of test a week to my cycle even be enoughf to matter. u have to understand i am not cycling heavily. i am only taking 400 to 600mg a week. and yes evertime i have ran eq by itself i have noticed results in 3 weeks and had peaple asking me if i was on aas.

Instead of wasting money on your proposed crap cycles, spend it on Laser Acne Treatment. Research it and get it done. It will fix your acne problem so you can do real AAS cycles in the future.

thats exactly wat i had done. it peeled layers of my face off and im normal but i remeber how it was when i was a pizza face. i dont want that. not to sound conseeded or anything but most women are atracted to me and that wont happen if i have a shit tone of acne lol

Instead of wasting money on your proposed crap cycles, spend it on Laser Acne Treatment. Research it and get it done. It will fix your acne problem so you can do real AAS cycles in the future.
Mustangdx-but I've always heard just eq alone is the best way to spend your hard earned money and make amazing gains!!!?!?! No?? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Oh how I love people sometimes! Haha

i dont get it thought, befor when i did it i gained 10 lbs of sollid muscle and it looked like i gained 20. thats wat i want. but right after i cycled i stopped working out and i didnt post cycle therapy (pct). otherwise i feel i would have kept it. test gives me so much acne that it is unbareably embarassing and i dont want the water weight or the huge significant gains. i dont want it to be completely noticable that im juicing either. wat can i do. should i run hgh with it. i understand that i need test. because w/o my body will shut down and not produce witch in sense means bye bye to all my gains bc i will crash when im off. but is it possible after my cycle that i can shock myself with a good post cycle therapy (pct) and therefor keeping my gains. i have taken daca, sustanon, test cypionate and anavar and equipose and i noticed my best results on eq only.yea sure i got bigger on other stuff but it wasnt the muscle build i was looking for. and the acne scared me that i had to have treatment to get rid of the craters in my face. on eq i can also lift just as much as if i were on anything else. i do diet when i cycle. i have done the south beach diet witch when followed directly works wonders and i have also done my own mass diets of 4,000 calories a day of good quality food. you have to understand im not trying to have 30 inch arms. im not trying to b the guy that when u see him you know he is or has taken aas. im trying to get to 185 190 like i have befor on eq and keep my gains. eq is know for keeping most of its gains and strength and is rare to have acne and low water weight with 50% less aromasin than any test and the side effects are low. the only downfall is that it shuts you down. but that is not saying you cannot shock yourself back up? are you saying that you think it will shut you down forever? and if that is the case would adding hgh to my cycle change any. would adding 50mg of test a week to my cycle even be enoughf to matter. u have to understand i am not cycling heavily. i am only taking 400 to 600mg a week. and yes evertime i have ran eq by itself i have noticed results in 3 weeks and had peaple asking me if i was on aas.

Serious question, do you know what an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) is? Because using one will reduce bloat and water retention. Also, staying away from sodium will reduce bloat and water retention. Also, i know many guys who use .25mg adex ED to clear up acne. Now im not sure of this because im lucky and dont get acne. :D

adex as in arimidex? and yes i think Aromatase inhibitor (AI) is arimidex femara amonasin and it reduces estrogen to nothing and is used for gyno. i did not kno it was used for acne or water weight. i was told to do adex .25-.50 EOD and if it doesnt help move to ED and aromasin 12.5mg eod or ed if need be. 1 or the other. but really what i got from these post is that w/o test i will get depression, lethargy, mood swings, feeling like a bitch overall. besides that there arent really any side effects that i cant get rid of. all of these will go away when im done cycling. so why is it so important to run test. running eq alone can be done? and it wont fuck you up long term if i pct? correct?

thats exactly wat i had done. it peeled layers of my face off and im normal but i remeber how it was when i was a pizza face. i dont want that. not to sound conseeded or anything but most women are atracted to me and that wont happen if i have a shit tone of acne lol

Perfect! If I were you, I would do a PH cycle first to see how your acne is gonna react to having synthetic Test in your body. If all goes well, then you'll know that you won't get any acne on a real AAS cycle. Then you'll be good to go my friend.

Back