HCG dosing

Maxgain

Hey i have recently being prescribed Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) (trt) and not wanting to do the advised old fashioned 2500 2x/week i want to do 500iux3/week.
However i have been prescribed 5000iu all that can be got here with a 1ml amp presume its bateriostatic water.
Now i have searched and know best is to get bacteriostatic water and vial and dilute however that will have to be imported and take time.
I have needles for sub q injection and a normal syringe. If i make up 1 ml in syringe freeze it and change needle everytime and refreeze it is this ok talking about 3 weeks in freezer. This is what doc advised form meatime just said accurate dosing would be arkward
Is it ok to keep freezing and thawing it hough or would this constant thermal change produce some stress or something.
Also i see ye all use bac water to dilute but would saline not be best?

Thanks a lot as always
Max

why u freezing it again? If you have 5000ius why not get some ba water.. that takes 3 days shipped..at most, than mix the ba with the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) put it in alil bottle,, throw it in fridge and there u go...seems more logical and easier...never heard of using saline...

why do you think your amps come with ba water? mine don't. only sterile water. still, most of us (here where i am) mix the sterile and Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG), pre-load and keep in refrig for no more than about 14 days. none of us has died, yet.

Sorry i mistyped meant sterile water. Will order bac water now but for it to come from america to ireland might take a while.
So I will preload syringe but there will be 10 doses there so doc says he gets people to freeze in stead of refridgerate to get it to last longer but i worry about this constant freezing and rethawing any truth behind that?

diegothailand said:
why do you think your amps come with ba water? mine don't. only sterile water. still, most of us (here where i am) mix the sterile and Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG), pre-load and keep in refrig for no more than about 14 days. none of us has died, yet.

As i have close to 4 week supply if i split it into 2 syringes freeze one and use the other for 14 days in the fridge then use the frozen one this should last another 14 days right??

Maxgain said:
Hey i have recently being prescribed Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) (trt) and not wanting to do the advised old fashioned 2500 2x/week i want to do 500iux3/week.
However i have been prescribed 5000iu all that can be got here with a 1ml amp presume its bateriostatic water.
Now i have searched and know best is to get bacteriostatic water and vial and dilute however that will have to be imported and take time.
I have needles for sub q injection and a normal syringe. If i make up 1 ml in syringe freeze it and change needle everytime and refreeze it is this ok talking about 3 weeks in freezer. This is what doc advised form meatime just said accurate dosing would be arkward
Is it ok to keep freezing and thawing it hough or would this constant thermal change produce some stress or something.
Also i see ye all use bac water to dilute but would saline not be best?

Thanks a lot as always
Max

If you live in the U.S. and time is a factor why don't you go to Walgreens or any local Drug Store?

Maxgain said:
As i have close to 4 week supply if i split it into 2 syringes freeze one and use the other for 14 days in the fridge then use the frozen one this should last another 14 days right??
Just mix it and store it in the refrigerator. 30 days is fine.

The freezer _should_ work but I just don't think it is necessary. If you decide to do the freezer thing, then let us know it worked out afterwards.

Will do freezer thing and let ye know partly because of so many people in the house fear something may happen to it in fridge so it wont be all wasted. Thanks for the great advice as usual Folks

Maxgain

Back