hcg help i am lost

i just got my Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) in today. its made by Organon. it came with 2 5000iu and 2 1ml of solution. I have been on cycle for 20weeks and i want to get off. i have plenty of clomid and nolv on hand to use with it. my question is how much total solution does this give me? is it enough for a cycle of 2-3weeks? if it isnt what else do i need to buy? how do you convert iu to mg? (i have never delt with iu) And my last question is how many iu or mg do i run per shot with out giving myself to much or not enough? My weight is 205 and im 6'0 tall. anyone with Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) experence please help me!

Mix just one of the 5000iu amps of hCG with just one of the 1mL water. That will give you 5000iu/mL.

Just some insulin syringes. Like 29G, short needle, .5mL but others are fine as well. One unit on a U-100 insulin syringe will equal 50iu (5000/100*1) in your case. Start injecting 500iu EOD (that will be 10 units on the insulin syringe). Keep doing that until about the time you start PCT.

You don't have to quit your cycle as soon as you start the hCG. It wouldn't hurt to overlap them by a week or two.

My method is to add the 1ml fluid to the powder and inj into and empty vial. Then I add 4ml of bac water. tHis yields 1000iu per ml allowing 250iu inj. I use slin pins for inj and 18 gauge 1.5" needles for constitution.

I hate those organons because its so hard to dose it with only 1ml of water, but unless you have more bacteriostat water, you have to stick with it. I agree with the 500iu every other day dosing. I usually start around 14 days from the end of my cycle, hit 500iu eod, which will last you 10 days, then wait 3 days(active life of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is around 65 hours or so), then start post cycle therapy clomid/nolva

needsize said:
I usually start around 14 days from the end of my cycle, hit 500iu eod, which will last you 10 days, then wait 3 days(active life of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is around 65 hours or so), then start post cycle therapy clomid/nolva

You don't run it the whole way?

Also some food for thought. If you look at HPTA reversal protocaols they typically run HCG, clomd and nolvadex all together so I would think that it wouldn't hurt if you just started clomid nolvadex after your last shot of HCG

Back