Hcg help need a source please

pumps4days

Sorry if this is the wrong area to put this... but really need a HCG source. If someone can supply one in a message or something it would be greatly appreciated. Once again sorry if this isnt in right area I just did not know where to put this. Thanks

I honestly don't know which forums provide sources in the open. This isn't one of them. Asking for sources or phishing for sources is against the rules here and can result in editing your post or thread, deleting your post or thread, a warning, or even a temporary ban from participating on these forums

I honestly don't know which forums provide sources in the open. This isn't one of them. Asking for sources or phishing for sources is against the rules here and can result in editing your post or thread, deleting your post or thread, a warning, or even a temporary ban from participating on these forums

lol

This forum does? It has pinnacle as a sponsor and they sell anabolic steroids?

Yes it is a source actually.

If this guy lives in Canada, Pinnacle sell HCG, he can obtain HCG from them, thus there his SOURCE.

Pinnacle is a lab. A source is a person who procures things from that lab for consumers thus there is his LAB

Pinnacle is a lab. A source is a person who procures things from that lab for consumers thus there is his LAB

So your saying basically that monkeys are on this forum under the name PINNHEAD or whatever, writing on this forum, giving credit away to buy steroids from there site? Seeing as a source is a person and ur saying pinn isn't a source so they must be monkeys running there lab correct? The fact is, pinnacle is a lab that sells steroids to members of this board that are from Canada, They are a source, yes a lab aswell, but the people behind the PINN lab are the source, correct.

So your saying basically that monkeys are on this forum under the name PINNHEAD or whatever, writing on this forum, giving credit away to buy steroids from there site? Seeing as a source is a person and ur saying pinn isn't a source so they must be monkeys running there lab correct? The fact is, pinnacle is a lab that sells steroids to members of this board that are from Canada, They are a source, yes a lab aswell, but the people behind the PINN lab are the source, correct.

Where the hell did you get that from any of my posts here. Pinnacle is the business entity. It's a lab. A source is someone working for the lab that sells the product. The lab could be in BumbleFuck, Alaska but the source that sells it to you is from BasketWeaving, Iowa. They're two separate things. It's not difficult

It's like buying tires.
BFG is a tire/brand of tire, you go to 4 wheel parts or discount tire to get em which can be called a "source".

lol....

So If I receive a PM from pinnacle about a sale they have going on, your saying that's not a source? It fuckin is a source.

Don't get to technical. Pinnacle is a source that sell to members of this board.

I can even post there website where you can purchase stuff from, they sponser this board. So its total bullshit anyone asking to buy steroids telling them to go elsewhere as its not a sourceboard, when u have pinnacle ON THIS BOARD SELLING STEROIDS TO MEMEBERS ffs

Don't get to technical. Pinnacle is a source that sell to members of this board.

I can even post there website where you can purchase stuff from, they sponser this board. So its total bullshit anyone asking to buy steroids telling them to go elsewhere as its not a sourceboard, when u have pinnacle ON THIS BOARD SELLING STEROIDS TO MEMEBERS ffs

Read below...

It's a rep that is PMing you.
The source is where you buy from homie.

That about sums it up

Back