hcg mixing question, annd when to take

bignewf

hey guys... just putting together some stuff for my next cycle and my order arrived today

now I have no previous experience with Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and until today never even seen a vial of it
I ordered 2 5000iu vials and 2 5ml vial of bac water... when I took the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) out of the package I was a little surprised... didn't expect such a little vial.. as I was planning to pull the 5ml of back water and put it in with the hcg..

seeing as this obviously wont work.. could I draw up 1ml of bac water.. mix it with the hcg, draw up that solution and mix it with the remaining 4 ml of bac water? or do I need another vial?

also I noticed the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is a solid clump of powder, is this normal?

also I plan on running a 18wk test 16 wk deca cycle in oct.. until then ill be crusing on 300mg/wk .. I didn't use Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) for this 12 wk test e @500 cycle , so should I use it for my cruise now or just wait until I start back on a higher dose of test?? thanks

hey guys... just putting together some stuff for my next cycle and my order arrived today

now I have no previous experience with Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and until today never even seen a vial of it
I ordered 2 5000iu vials and 2 5ml vial of bac water... when I took the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) out of the package I was a little surprised... didn't expect such a little vial.. as I was planning to pull the 5ml of back water and put it in with the hcg..

seeing as this obviously wont work.. could I draw up 1ml of bac water.. mix it with the hcg, draw up that solution and mix it with the remaining 4 ml of bac water? or do I need another vial?

also I noticed the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is a solid clump of powder, is this normal?

also I plan on running a 18wk test 16 wk deca cycle in oct.. until then ill be crusing on 300mg/wk .. I didn't use Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) for this 12 wk test e @500 cycle , so should I use it for my cruise now or just wait until I start back on a higher dose of test?? thanks
Are they actual vials? Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) usually will come in a 10ml vial. Is that not the case?

Last edited:
deciding to cruise eh? nice brah stay safe

yes that is fine

and you can run ur Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) the same dose on ur cruise as on cycle.

I do 250ius on tues and friday so 500ius/w. My test shots are 125mg on tues, 125mg on fri

There's great Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) tutorials on YouTube that explain and show everything...

I know how to mix it that's not the problem. Im wondering about it being in a clump in the vial and if it can just be put into the vial the bac water came in

I know how to mix it that's not the problem. Im wondering about it being in a clump in the vial and if it can just be put into the vial the bac water came in

The clump is no problem, Ive gotten powders in clumps before, no biggie as long as the vial it is in isn't damaged at all. And as long as your vial of Bac. water is a multi use vial ( it should say either on the vial itself, or in the product description on the website you ordered from) then you should be fine to transfer your hCG into that vial.

EDIT: Those small vials that hCG and other peptides come in are generally 2mL vials, so you should be able to add 1mL of Bac water to that vial if you're concerned about Transferring to your Bac. water vial, you would have a concentration of 5000iu / mL

Last edited:
Small vials are mixed the same way, just transfer to a larger sterile vial for storage and easier access purposes.

thanks guys.. not sure if the bac water vial is multi use .. I got it from aml but it dosent say on their website.. bu they do say 5ml bac water to go with 5000iu Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) for 1000iu/ml... so its ment to be used with each other.. I wasn't thinking and shoulda ordered a couple of sterile vials

also I was ready a post by juiced porkchop saying that peptides should be stored in the freezer in powder form... is this true to hcg... I always thought anywhere 4-25 degrees Celsius was of for hcg

hCG in powder form will last years in the feezer, so yes. Once it's mixed, it should be kept in the fridge for about 60 to 90 days.

Back