HCG--mixing--splitting and not making a mess 2,000 I.U.

Westshore

Accelerating
I followed (I think it was) 3Js advice on splitting up HCG.

I tried dividing the 2,000. I.U.s into 8 doses with just 1 CC of sodium solution. I tried the backloading system. It was a bit of disaster. Luckily I have a sense of humor. I got a couple of insulin syringes filled to .125 CCs but it was sketchy. The insulin syringes are so narrow that pushing the plunger up even after tapping to move the mixture down causes the mixture to spray out (because it gets stuck on the sides and then shoots out). Also, it was really hard to guess 1.25 on a 3cc syringe that I used to draw out the mixture and back load the insulin pins. So I lost a bunch of solution. Plus there is at least a dose of HCG stuck in the mixing vial.

I'm happy I didn't have this disaster with GH! That would be a costly mistake.

So what's the deal? It's frickin' hard to divide up 1cc into 8 doses. I think It would be easier to add 1 or 3 CCs of bac water/sodium (depending on the dilution) and then be dividing up a much larger quantity of the mixture. Is that what I should have done?

Also, can I push the skinny insulin syringes through a mixing vial and load them that way? Or will the needle bend or dull? It's easier to draw from the vial because any extra can be pushed back into the vial and remain sterile.

Advice?

Last edited:
I'm practicing with the collection of rigs that I wasted. I think I was too anal about it and I should have just shot a guestimate of .125 from the 3cc syringe. I just played with them using tap water and got pretty close to .125 But still looking for comments. I hate wasting gear....Heck, I still have vintage gear from the 90s that I'm saving for the future Museum of Male Pastimes.

I backfill mine. After you push the liquid into the back of the slin pin, push the plunger back in ever so slightly - just enough to prevent spillage when you turn the syringe so the needle is up at the top. I found you have to tap hard on the side of the slin pin to get the liquid to come down slightly and the air to go up. But the trick is to hold the slin pin at a slight angle, maybe 15% downwards from straight up. Tap on the side of the slin pin as you push up on the plunger and you will see the air bubble moving up far easier and the liquid dropping down far easier than before.

I need to reconstitute some tomorrow, maybe I will make a YouTube video of it and post a link to it here. If I do not forget, I will do so. I usually get no squirting out of the needle when I use the aforementioned method.

Thanks Cybrsage.

What about doubling the bac/sod water to have more of a volume to work with?
Any thoughts on that? That way a drop here or a micro-cc there (like stuck in the draw needle or neck of the vial) wouldn't be such a big deal.

Any thoughts on that?

Thanks.

I backfill mine. After you push the liquid into the back of the slin pin, push the plunger back in ever so slightly - just enough to prevent spillage when you turn the syringe so the needle is up at the top. I found you have to tap hard on the side of the slin pin to get the liquid to come down slightly and the air to go up. But the trick is to hold the slin pin at a slight angle, maybe 15% downwards from straight up. Tap on the side of the slin pin as you push up on the plunger and you will see the air bubble moving up far easier and the liquid dropping down far easier than before.

I need to reconstitute some tomorrow, maybe I will make a YouTube video of it and post a link to it here. If I do not forget, I will do so. I usually get no squirting out of the needle when I use the aforementioned method.

This is how I do it too.

I too used to backfill the 1ml syringes... had the same issues you are having...

This time I've used a 2.5ml syringe and just topped it with an insulin needle.

I mixed 5000iu with 2.5ml bac water (each 0.5ml = 1000iu)

I got no spillage, and I'm still not injecting a whole load of bac water everytime I take a 500iu jab.

Thanks Cybrsage.

What about doubling the bac/sod water to have more of a volume to work with?
Any thoughts on that? That way a drop here or a micro-cc there (like stuck in the draw needle or neck of the vial) wouldn't be such a big deal.

Any thoughts on that?

Thanks.

That would make it easier to both measure and to ensure the wasted parts have less actual HCG wasted.

(1) 2ml or slightly larger sterile vial.
(1) 23-25g syringe 3cc is typical.
(1) Vial of bacteriostatic water. I have 30ml ones that last forever.
(1) Amp/vial (if vial, it could be used as the sterile vial) of unconstituted HCG powder. Math is done for 5000iu HCG concentration.
(20+) Insulin needles. (I use 0.3ml 3/8")
(2) Alcohol wipes. (per injection/reconstitution)

If the HCG comes in an ampule, pop the top, wipe the water top with the alcohol wipe, and draw 2ml of water into the 23/25g syringe. Slowly inject the water into the side of the ampule while gently swirling it. The powder should dissolve completely in a few seconds. If the ampule is too small to do an entire 2ml at once - just do it one milliliter at a time.

Draw the reconstituted liquid into the syringe and wipe the sterile vial top off with an alcohol wipe. Inject the full 2ml into the vial, and place it into the refrigerator. When taking an HCG injection, simply draw to the 10 unit line after wiping the top of the vial and site on your body with an alcohol wipe. This provides 1/10 of 1ml at 2500iu/ml or 250iu.

If the HCG comes in a 2ml+ vial, you can skip the transferring steps above. The vial of reconstituted HCG will remain potent for the 10 weeks or so it lasts.

No mess, no muss, no fuss. This is how I do it as it allows me to pin the HCG subq independent of my AAS injections as those will vary in volume (blasts are often full syringes anyway) and days taken (blasts vs TRT vs esters used).

Just another option. :)

Hey Halfwit,

How long do you keep the vial in the fridge?
How long do you think it's good for? When is the cut off for deciding to freeze some of it for later use (in preloaded pins).

Thanks.

Back