HCG necessary in low dosage test cycle??

Venom

Getting ripped
I'm planning on running a test only cycle. 300 mg /week of Enanthate.

Do you guys think it's necessary to take small doses( 500ius-1000ius) twice a week throughout the entire cycle. To keep the testicles going, which will keep the testicles from going into atrophy.

Maybe I don't even need the 500-1000ius Ed for the last 2 weeks. Clomid post cycle might be sufficient!!?

How long will your cycle last? I'm doing a long cycle and I take the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 2X a week at 500ius.
But for a 8 weeks test cycle I would just run the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) at the end of it.

I'm gonna run it for 8 weeks....so the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) in between is not really necessary in your opinion?

It definitely wouldn't hurt, however I wouldn't say its "necessary" With an all test cycle you should recover fine off correct post cycle usage of clomid or nolva.

not all people need to.
I like to use it myself in conjution with clomid mid long cycle 6+ months and at end.

It really depends o how long cycle is and dosages used. I recomend it myself.

See how you do. I have guys on Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) who only do 75mg of Upjohn per week, yet experience some testicular atrophy. They use 250iu's on each day of the weekend (which also gives them a little bump when they can enjoy it more, too).

Back