hCG on cycle benefits, mixing and administration details

I don't know. I can't advise you on the remainder if the concentration is a guessing game. Just use the math I provided in this thread. If it's a 5000 iu vial, cut the numbers in half.

Few questions Austinite some people may want to know the answers to...
Once Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is mixed, it can be stored for 90 days?
It must always be kept refrigerated?
Assuming if some is already shut down, and recently discovered that he should have been using hcg. He is on 8th or 10th week of a 12 wk steroid cycle. Assuming if he can order Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) while already on cycle. Should he begin using Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) on 10th week of his cycle. Or that would be too late and pointless?\

Hey Austinite:), I bet you tired of all the questions lol

Assuming if some is already shut down, and recently discovered that he should have been using hcg. He is on 8th or 10th week of a 12 wk steroid cycle. Assuming if he can order Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) while already on cycle. Should he begin using Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) on 10th week of his cycle. Or that would be too late and pointless?\

Sorry I missed this, Dexter! Too many threads going... :)

Yes, store hCG for 90 days. Even 120 days is fine.

Yes, always refrigerated.

If hCG doesn't show up until mid-cycle (ie poor planning) -- I'd recommend running 500 IU 3 times weekly up to PCT.

im also interested in this question? when is too late, I there is a such thing??? cause I was planning on a short cycle (was thinkin 4-6, now at three and wanting 10) now im thinkin fuk that so I want to add Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) in!!! lol

edit**** must have not seen ur reply sorry

Last edited:
Sorry I missed this, Dexter! Too many threads going... :)

Yes, store hCG for 90 days. Even 120 days is fine.

Yes, always refrigerated.

If hCG doesn't show up until mid-cycle (ie poor planning) -- I'd recommend running 500 IU 3 times weekly up to PCT.

How bout that famous "cashout restart" with 2000 i.u. 3 times a week ???

Austinite... I somehow got sent Bac Sodium Chloride instead of Bac Water...
Any idea how long this will be ok to use?
I'm currently keeping 6 bottles 'unmixed' in my fridge until next cycle... approx 18 weeks away...

Austinite... I somehow got sent Bac Sodium Chloride instead of Bac Water...
Any idea how long this will be ok to use?
I'm currently keeping 6 bottles 'unmixed' in my fridge until next cycle... approx 18 weeks away...

30 days should be ok. SC stings a little. I'd personally just get some BW instead.

Okay hope I didn't miss it.

But could you chime in on the pregnancy test to test if you Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is real?

Seems like a good thing to know.

Back