HCG powder

Amateur

My HCG will come in a sealed bag not in a vial, for mixing purposes (saline) I will have to use an empty vial, will then filtering it into a bottle be ok?

Just not sure if the HCG is a suspension or a solution and obviously a filter will make a suspension useless.

I just want to make sure it's safe before using and mixing it in an empty vial will make it susceptible to contaminates.

Amateur said:
My HCG will come in a sealed bag not in a vial, for mixing purposes (saline) I will have to use an empty vial, will then filtering it into a bottle be ok?

Just not sure if the HCG is a suspension or a solution and obviously a filter will make a suspension useless.

I just want to make sure it's safe before using and mixing it in an empty vial will make it susceptible to contaminates.

I've yet to see hcg come in a bag, but yea your going to need to use some bottles.

The trick in the senario though is..

a. do you recon in the bag and suck it up and put it in a presealed and steryle vial.

or

b. do you need to put the powder somewhere else before you recon it?

If the answer is A, I'd feel uneasy about the cleanlyness of the injection... bag? ick!

if the answer is B, then you'll need to buy a sleeve of pre-radiated and plastic wraooed vials from a non-china source... good quality wheatons or kimbles... as they are free of glass dust, and radiated they are damn close to steryle as long as you carefully open the sleeve and store safely all the time.

or

You could buy just a few vials but then you'll need to go through the process of sterylizing them yourself, which you could do, but then again thats can be a pain in the butt, and do you trust yourself?

Then at least you could dump the powder into a vial, and recon it there, and transfer that into a presealed and steryle vial... or invest in stoppers and caps, and a capping devise.. lol, but that's another investment entirely.

hehe.. not sure how much help i am here.

Yikes! id reconstitute it, then sterilize and filter it. Thats just asking for problems. Im with Poobs, ive never seen it come in a bag before. only sterile vials.

I asked for it to come in a bag instead of a bottle, this if from the manufacturor who makes the product so I trust his sterility.

Thembases always been good as far as I'm concerned.

Guess I'll go with the sterile vial option, i'll recon in an empty vial then filter it into the sealed/radiated one.

Last edited:
Back