hcg question

The !

I'm just about ready to start my first cycle (var, 50 mgs, 8 weeks. Need to increase strength and work on my cardio, not concerned with size.) I was hoping to run hcg throughout, but can only get my hands on about 3000 iu.

If I can't scrounge up more, should I divide it up evenly throughout the cycle (about 375 iu per week) or run it at the end? I also have nolva for pct.

Thanks, y'all.

I dont think the var should hit the nads that hard, 375 a week sounds decent. If you experience really fast and hard shutdown though, then I dunno, some people even on PH cycles have this problem.

I ran a var only at 50 mg as well..
i noticed a very slight atrophy near the end of my 7th week...hitting the HCG once per week will be fine..

Nolva for post cycle therapy (pct) is fine as well, you may want to add some herbal things in addition to your nolva

The ! said:
I'm just about ready to start my first cycle (var, 50 mgs, 8 weeks. Need to increase strength and work on my cardio, not concerned with size.) I was hoping to run hcg throughout, but can only get my hands on about 3000 iu.

If I can't scrounge up more, should I divide it up evenly throughout the cycle (about 375 iu per week) or run it at the end? I also have nolva for pct.

Thanks, y'all.

Where the fuck have you been, stranger?

gorilla_boy said:
Where the fuck have you been, stranger?

Went down to Texas for firefighting school this summer, now I'm out in Vancouver trying to get a job! Though Guelph and Kitchener/Waterloo are all hiring right now so I'm thinking about applying there. Something about being a firefighter in university towns makes me tingle.

Thanks for the advice on the hcg guys, I guess I'll go with what I got.

i ran deca and var (50) for 12 weeks w/no problem. i guess everyone is diff though. i have run winni depot and oral and drol w/no problems either. btw, check biosciences for hcg.

Back