HCG question

gasp

Hi all!

I need help with HCG !
I did a long test e cycle 500mg/week and got great results but i need help takeing HCG because on previous cycles i haven't used HCG so this is the first time!

My cycle ends next week and i have about 25000iu of HCG all together
I have two vials in the package, one vial contains the water and other vial the powder. now i know that i have to mix the water with powder and then draw the mix but one vial of powder contains 5000iu of HCG so once i draw it i have to inject the whole 5000iu because i cant draw half and keep the vial open.. right..?
And i was told that one week after last injection i would start takeing HCG once a week. 5000iu/week, i mean do the whole shot! so since i have 5 of them it would meen 5 weeks and 5000iu a week.

My pct also containes nolvadex ! that i will start takeing right after the last injection of test.
During my cycle i have never used any Anti-E. i just havent needed it!

Now does that seem like OK?

Thank you everybody who took the time to read and answer!

I don't know much about hcg but you could always preload some syringes for later on shots and as far as the nolva thing wait 2 weeks after your last test injection to begin pct.

Hi all!

I need help with HCG !
I did a long test e cycle 500mg/week and got great results but i need help takeing HCG because on previous cycles i haven't used HCG so this is the first time!

My cycle ends next week and i have about 25000iu of HCG all together
I have two vials in the package, one vial contains the water and other vial the powder. now i know that i have to mix the water with powder and then draw the mix but one vial of powder contains 5000iu of HCG so once i draw it i have to inject the whole 5000iu because i cant draw half and keep the vial open.. right..?
And i was told that one week after last injection i would start takeing HCG once a week. 5000iu/week, i mean do the whole shot! so since i have 5 of them it would meen 5 weeks and 5000iu a week.

My pct also containes nolvadex ! that i will start takeing right after the last injection of test.
During my cycle i have never used any Anti-E. i just havent needed it!

Now does that seem like OK?

Thank you everybody who took the time to read and answer!

This post is hard to understand.

I think you need to look up HCG basics. If your referring to a HCG blast. I would do 1000iu's every day or 1500u's every other day to bring you to 5000iu's per week. Optional - I also take some 40mg of nolva with it and .5 arimidex twice a week as a pre-PCT. your estrogen levels will be high.

As far as mixing it you add 5ml of water to 5000ius of HCG. There youtube vids if your confused. Pull 1ML to get 1000iu's on the slin pin.

I assume you have the glass vials that you snap the top off of and not the rubber top type. Sorry to say that you need to go shopping. First, DO NOT use the water that is came with, it's sterile water, not bacteriostatic water, which is what you need., Next on your shopping list are sterile vials. First, you need to decide on the concentration you want. Draw bac water into a syringe, then put it into the vial with the HGC powder, it should all dissolve right away, now draw it back into the syringe and inject it into the sterile vial. Add more bac water if needed to make the concentration you want. After it's mixed, store it in the fridge.

I prefer to run HCG on cycle, but there's a couple of stickys here that explain timing and dosing for blasting at the end.

PCT should start about 15-18 days after your last test pin. You should use clomid and nolva both.

Back