HCG use and Optimal storage method by 3J

Any experience on mixing hcg with an oil and injecting IM?

I would not try reconstituting with oil, but drawing the bac water solution into the same syringe containing oil and injecting both together is possible, though I haven't tried it personally.

Ive found mixing 1ml of bac water per 1000 iu's works the best for me and seems to be kind of standard from what ive heard.

Thanks for the great info. I have a slight problem Im hoping you can help me with though. I can't put needles or PEDs in my refrigerator or freezer. How can I effectively use HCG without keeping it on ice all the time? I can only store my gear in my safe. I have thought about using ice packs in a small cooler bag and switch the ice packs twice a day. Don't know if the multiple cooling and warming cycles will mess up the HCG faster or not. Another option I thought of was to just buy a bunch of HCG and only mix 1 month at a time then mix more once the first batch starts to loss potency. Is that even an option? Thanks for the future advice

ice packs are not going to work...

hcg needs to stay on ice once you mix it.. so if its in powder form its fine to hold off and only mix what you need for the months

I have read that once mixed HCG is only good for about 1 month. Is that about right? Also what would you estimate the storage time is on unmixed HCG. Im getting it from PSL. This is my first time getting HCG but it seems like it comes in powder form from them.

Refrigerated, you are correct. You can preload a ton of slin pins and freeze them, allowing them to last for up to a year (per the manufacturer).

this technique is bloodwork verified? just asking not judging

Not with bloodwork, but anecdotally. I use this method exclusively and my boys stay plump. When I stop using HCG a month before my urologist visit, they shrink back down to itty bitty things.

it is common knowledge that you can freeze your hcg to extend shelf life.. getting the liquid in the insulin syringes in a unison matter is tricky and takes a little practice.. but yes, it does work

Hello,

So reading through these I decided to reply on here with a question, since your post talks about keeping the boys plump. :)
I have Read HCG 101 and through this entire thread, but left with a couple of questions.

I understand the Benefits of HCG, especially in the Last 4 weeks of a Cycle and I can see the Benefits in some PCT Scenario.
My Question is regarding TRT. I am currently in a Cycle and was planning to use HCG in the last 4 weeks, but realized that is a recommendation of those who will PCT, but what about those of us going back to our TRT doses?

So Questions I have are;
1. Can I use HCG during Cycle and then in TRT? If so at what intervals?
2. Can a TRT individual stay on HCG or should do like a month on / month off for example?
3. What would be a TRT Dose and how do you dial it in? I notice everyone on different TRT Doses.

I appreciate all of you whom have supplied the wealth of information in HCG 101 and this Thread, Especially 3J

Last edited:
i have 5000iu and 1ML BAC water these two together will give me two injection at 250iu correct?

it is common knowledge that you can freeze your hcg to extend shelf life.. getting the liquid in the insulin syringes in a unison matter is tricky and takes a little practice.. but yes, it does work

I have tried both 1/2cc and 1cc slin pins for backloading and the 1/2cc slin pins SUCH HORRIBLY!!!! When you backload, there will be some air trapped between sections of liquid at times. As you push up the plunger, you simply hold the syringe at an angle and tap lightly on it and the air bubbles will all move to the top. Well, a 1/2cc slin pin has too small a diameter for this to happen properly, so you end up losing some HCG as you try to get most of the air out. Not that big a deal with super cheap HCG, but it is a travesty with super expensive HGH!

So learn from my folly - ALWAYS use a 1cc slin pin to backload. You will be forever happy you did.

Back