HCG use and Optimal storage method by 3J

Keep the vial in a script bottle in the fridge. Twice a week wipe top of vial with alcohol swab n pin 250 sub-q.
Do not sweat the small stuff :)

Finally got my hands on 2x 10ml and 2x 5ml sterile empty vials but "mr sweat the small stuff" is wondering about the script bottle (had to google script bottle lol)
Seeing as I will disinfect everything before each pin how important is said script bottle (im guessing its to prevent cross contamination from whatever food/meat etc stored in the fridge?)
That script bottle would be the last thing I need to get, feels like I could start my own pharmacy soon :p

its important to follow sanitary protocol
Finally got my hands on 2x 10ml and 2x 5ml sterile empty vials but "mr sweat the small stuff" is wondering about the script bottle (had to google script bottle lol)
Seeing as I will disinfect everything before each pin how important is said script bottle (im guessing its to prevent cross contamination from whatever food/meat etc stored in the fridge?)
That script bottle would be the last thing I need to get, feels like I could start my own pharmacy soon :p

Ive Been Doing That For While Put The T In First!! Then Hcg In One Syringe!! I have No problem It works great! ive have some guys i know thats been doing it for years with no problems! Less injections per wk to alot easier

Ive Been Doing That For While Put The T In First!! Then Hcg In One Syringe!! I have No problem It works great! ive have some guys i know thats been doing it for years with no problems! Less injections per wk to alot easier

Not 100% sure on this but back of my head I have a vague memory that says you shouldn't mix water and oil based compounds in the same syringe.

If I had 5ml how many iu would that equal?

It depends on how many IU hcg you have.
1ml = 100 IU measurements.

But say you have a vial of 10k HCG and you dilute it with 1 or 10ml bac water, the concentration will be different.

How much HCG are you going to reconstitute ?

I have seen lots of doctors lecture about why to inject HCG in water with your test E 250 (1/2ml) shot and I have seen some say not to... so weird they a don’t have the same consensus.... I seen a video of a dr loading his own syringe with HCG and test e and shoot it in his own shoulder saying you can mix the two and this is how he does it (he pulled form reconstituted HCG bottle, then pulled from test E bottle with same needle and everything (he said it was a 27 gauge I think), then jammed himself with it and in it went..lol

Not really. As long as you can fit the volume into the syringe os all that really matters. I usually buy 1cc just because I've always used them.

IU is international units and it has nothing to do with MLs, its about weight.
There are different measurements for different proteins, so for example IU of HGH are different from IU of insulin or HCG.
To calculate the right dosage you need to know how much IU of HCG you reconstitute as you mentioned

This topic is really interesting! I take the opportunity to ask you about the hCG storage during the shipment.

I usually read that most of the hCG compounds need to be stored between 2-10°C so it is normal to store them in a cold place at home in order to preserve them.
But what happen if someone ship the hCG to you? Not all the shippers have cold packages.

It is still safe to inject hCG that has been stored at higher temperatures during the shipment?

This topic is really interesting! I take the opportunity to ask you about the hCG storage during the shipment.

I usually read that most of the hCG compounds need to be stored between 2-10°C so it is normal to store them in a cold place at home in order to preserve them.
But what happen if someone ship the hCG to you? Not all the shippers have cold packages.

It is still safe to inject hCG that has been stored at higher temperatures during the shipment?

always ask your source is they ship it cold and once you do get it you should keep it stored in your fridge. read this thread as it will give you valuable insight about HCG https://www.steroidology.com/forum/...675146-hcg-use-optimal-storage-method-3j.html

always ask your source is they ship it cold and once you do get it you should keep it stored in your fridge. read this thread as it will give you valuable insight about HCG https://www.steroidology.com/forum/...675146-hcg-use-optimal-storage-method-3j.html

I already read that topic, it's the one where we are typing now and it's very useful.
Unfortunately, all the sources I've found can't ship it cold (it's not easy to find a source that ship to Italy) and so I was wondering if it's still safe to ship it without a cold packaging.

I already read that topic, it's the one where we are typing now and it's very useful.
Unfortunately, all the sources I've found can't ship it cold (it's not easy to find a source that ship to Italy) and so I was wondering if it's still safe to ship it without a cold packaging.

Yes, it is safe to ship it without a cold pack. Best to get it sooner than later as colder is better for it. I usually buy a lot during the cold months.

Somebody use this HCG ? https://balkan-pharmaceuticals.org/shop/injectable/hormones-injectable/sp-gonadotropin-5000-ua

Back