Hcg

Tinyt

i have never taken HCg and i ordered it through a domestic source.
just got this in the mail. suppose to be 100,000 IUS of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG). Does it look right? i would think "100,000 IUS" would be alittle more.

No way that could be 100,000 iu's IMO. I got some 5000 iu's and they have three times that much powder in them. I would strongly question that source.

i would definitely not use that. unless u wana get an abcess and infection.
btw what size vials are those? 10cc? or are they more? maybe if their 50cc amps (their not) u cood pull it off for 100k iu. its definitely not. i would not shoot that.

No way. My 5000iu amps have a cake of powder in them, it's not crumbly like that, it's very fine powder caked together. And my 5000iu amps have more powder than that as well. I would junk that who knows what it is.

xzon said:
i would definitely not use that. unless u wana get an abcess and infection.
btw what size vials are those? 10cc? or are they more? maybe if their 50cc amps (their not) u cood pull it off for 100k iu. its definitely not. i would not shoot that.

they are 10Ml vials. from supra labs.. i trust the source and "hope" that it's a mix up. I'll email him and try to get things cleared up. Im sure it's legit tho.

Yeap that looks like 20mgs there. Used it works well. Its real easy to tell if the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is real.

Mix it up and shot 1/2 cc take a pregancy test after 5 hours and you should be knocked up....LOL

DANCER said:
Yeap that looks like 20mgs there. Used it works well. Its real easy to tell if the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is real.

Mix it up and shot 1/2 cc take a pregancy test after 5 hours and you should be knocked up....LOL

are you sayin that you tried the supra lad's HCG?

Used it for the last 6 months every time I went off. It is in 5ml vials........ per 1 cc its 20,000 ius. The guy has a info email about it.

But like I said it is real easy to figure out if you got good hcg.

dude there is no way in hell id shoot that shit in me, no markings on the vials plus that looks more like crystals in the bottom of that one vial not a powder, try to pull or spin the top of the vial that has "powder" in it. if you can move it at all with your hands trash that shit

ssmla123 said:
Is that solvent really as cloudy as it looks in the pic? That doesn't look right either.

My HCG comes with water....and it's crystal clear. That shit looks like swamp water

Back