Hcg

Jay C

Ok i did my searching and if i am not as confused as before i dont know what to say.
IUs here and IUs there and mix water with that and stir. then jerk off four times and call you ex, then mix #IUs with #IUs of h2o then put it in the blender and drink another shake..

exactly all gibberish to me.. i am not medically inclined
i cant figure out the difference between IUs and CC and MLs. ahhhh
ok i have clomid im down for taking that. i know how im going to, but i was wanting to take the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) also. I never lost my nuts either during this cycle. my gear is good, dont worrry about that. but SUST/Deca cycle and still no atrophy of my nuts. weird. oh well we all react diff.
anways i need some english terms/ laymans terms on how to take Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and do i need to go through a source or can i get from somewhere like Liq Res.

please help, this is a lost mind in the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) world.

You need someone who carries it or go to Mexico. Do 500-1000iu 2 back to back days a week. During your cycle to prevent athorpy.

JohnnyB

JohnyJuice said:
100 i.u.'s = 1cc
thats about all i can help you with on this subject.

This is incorrect. It will depend on what brand you have. Profasi/Organon has 1500 iu vials (1500 iu in one cc), Loeffler has a multi dose 10 ml. vial which can vary in strength anywhere from 1000 iu per cc to probably as high as 5000 iu per cc...etc... But follow JohnnyB's advice as far as how to take it (this was VERY effective in helping me recover faster from my current cycle) :)

I use APP brand...it comes in a multi-dose vial (10ml) with 1,000iu per ml. I decided to read the insert (for the 1st time) that comes with the two vials (other is sterile water basically) and it says take 1,000iu every other day for 3 weeks. I used this approach on my last cycle with great success...get some nolva though just in case.:D

IU means International Unit, they will define what an IU is on the product that you buy.

Only Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) I have seen is in 2500 IU.

Back