he say no synthol look lol

DangerousGrounds

http://www.mostmuscular.com/bradpromo.rm

preview of his perfect peaks video lol curling 30lbs (the only failrly heavy weight hes hammering cheating like a mo-fo i can curl 100lbr's strictly not cheating.

Brad something came on bolex someone posted look at the synthol and he found out came back sreaming "IN ALL CAPS"!

he only used EQ at times and we would not say that if he were standing in front of us.

I invited him over.

Everyone kissed his ass til I expressed my feelings and than everyone came out and called him a liar.

you be the judge lol, perfect cone head! lol

Last edited:
He has a pretty decent physique, other than those ridiculous biceps........why ruin your body like that.

You can get good results using synthol type products, if you don't go overboard like that!

That looks aweful, the peak stays in the same shape no matter what he is doing, even when its straight, what an ass...

exactly he does have nice legs...
tri's waaayy behind his oil filled bi's.

I think the us could save money importing oil from Iraq and drill into Brads arms.

needsize said:
That looks aweful, the peak stays in the same shape no matter what he is doing, even when its straight, what an ass...

I know that what makes em soo fake looking like a breast implant in bi.
most is non-usable muscle just scar tissue or oil

Mr.T said:
He has a pretty decent physique, other than those ridiculous biceps........why ruin your body like that.

You can get good results using synthol type products, if you don't go overboard like that!

bet he buys lots of oils and pins T. lol

I wonder how many would pay 40.00 for his video...

Last edited:
I think Valentino looks better, this guys peak is about the size of a golfball, his left arm is fucked.

Back