Heat (rash) Hives on cycle

Benki11

Hi
I am new on here and first of all would like to say big HELLO to everyone!!:newbie:

I am 32 years old male and been in bodybuilding game for 4 years now and had done two aas cycles in past!
Now i am on my 4th and in week 3 of Sustanon 750 mg a week and Deca 300 mg a week front-loaded with Dianabol for 3 4 weeks of 50mg a day!
And on 3th week started breaking out with something that looks like heat Hives !
First 3 day it was on my hands and chests all the time and then it was gone!
Now it only come if i workout or run,sleep under heavy blanket or have hot shower !Basically every time when body temperature is increased!!
And after 30-45 min is gone again!!
Now i am not sure is it connected with aas (i hope not) but i cut Dianabol,milk thisle ,multivitamins and clen just to be sure!!
I don t wanna stop my cycle because i have done two before and this thing never happend!!
Could anyone help with this or did anyone had something similar?????

Thanks

Last edited:
what kind of oil base are your products? some people have an allergic reaction to the oil based which can be the problem (some people have problems with grape seed oil). regarding you have to either stop and change, you cant keep taking something your body doesnt agreee with or you could end up going into anaphylactic shock

is it happening around injection time? youre body is having an allergic reaction to soemthing youre taking in

what kind of oil base are your products? some people have an allergic reaction to the oil based which can be the problem (some people have problems with grape seed oil). regarding you have to either stop and change, you cant keep taking something your body doesnt agreee with or you could end up going into anaphylactic shock

I don t now but it is sustanon malay tiger and deca Organon!

is it happening around injection time? youre body is having an allergic reaction to soemthing youre taking in

No whenever i inject it is fine and i don t get rash around injecting site!
I got rash only after exercisin or runung whenever my body gets hot and it lasts only for 30-45 min before it is gone completely!!

I would suspect the clen. It elevates your body temperature enough where exercise or a shower may put you over the top. Hives do not go away in 45 minutes. So this leads me to think you are turning flush as blood is rushing to the surface of your skin in an attempt to cool it down and regulate your body temperature.

I WOULD BE VERY WORRIED ABOUT ALLERGIC REACTION. This clen idea is just a theory but if its something else it could put you into shock as said above.

I would suspect the clen. It elevates your body temperature enough where exercise or a shower may put you over the top. Hives do not go away in 45 minutes. So this leads me to think you are turning flush as blood is rushing to the surface of your skin in an attempt to cool it down and regulate your body temperature.

I WOULD BE VERY WORRIED ABOUT ALLERGIC REACTION. This clen idea is just a theory but if its something else it could put you into shock as said above.

So would you advice quitting gear?

2 weeks gone rash is still here!!!
Found good help in Zirtek 10 mg allergy tabs!
Still on Deca and sustanon so it must be one of side effects !!!
Just don't understand how come nobody in here ever experience it and there is a lot of members on board???

Back