----------------------500-------------------------------------6
----------------------500-------------------------------------7
----------------------500-------------------------------------8
----------------------500-----------------400---------------9
----------------------250-----------------400---------------10
--------------------------------------------200---------------11
--------------------------------------------100---------------12

Arimidex .5/day since third week, and Milk thistle for the liver,

Post cycle with HGC (some HGC in the middle of the cycle just in case), clomid, & some Clen for d cortisone stuff.

I'm 20, 173cms tall 140 lbs, ( I suck:(), not the first cycle

Need some opinions, specially with the anadrol50 i dont know if using it like that 4 weeks, or 5 weeks, 100 100 150 1500 100

well, for advice on that cycle, i would say do this
anadrol 50mg/day wk 1-4
test 500mg wk 1-11
deca 300mg wk 1-10
but judging by your weight and the cycle you put up, you should probly do some research before doing anything...

Dude don't take this the wrong way, but you don't need steroids until you can get your diet down and learn some more about training for mass.

Why don't you post up your current diet, and training routine, and we'll try to help you with that first.

besides the fact that steroids arent gonna help you (obviously you cant train and/or eat at those stats), why are you waiting 2 weeks to start the test, and why are you running the deca at the very end for only 4 weeks? it looks like not only you cannot train and eat, but you also need help on how steroids work. do more reading man.

exactly like these guys are tellin you. use the money you would have spent on gear and go buy some FOOD. at that weight you should be able to pack on some size naturally. in the meantime, while you're stuffing your face, do some research and read everything on this board. knowledge is power my friend.

Here is what you do

Start training Hard....real hard

Eat like 6 meals a day. Get two bad meals like 2 big macs. Make sure you are getting as much protein as you can.

dont worry about calories, fat or carbs

Flood your body with the building blocks it needs to grow. AFter you put on at least 10-15lbs, then start thinking about a cycle.

Excellent advice Conan35!!

Spend 2 yrs busting your ass with heavy weight low reps

and eat like a horse then think about a cycle of juice!!

take deca longer than that. Also move the enanthate up a week. So by the time it kicks in you are done with Anadrol.

FOOD- the most anabolic thing you can put in your body, at 140 lbs, you got 60 more pounds to go at least before you use any kind of gear, using deca in the end of your cycle is only gonna shut you down harder, and longer, and using that much anadrol in yur 2nd cycle, at 140? OMG next thing yur gonna say is yur 16 yrs old.

Fact is, i had car accident !!!!!, but Thanks for all the advice, I'll take it into consideration.

Last edited by a moderator:
You ask for advice, it was given. If you don't like the responces, then don't ask.

No matter the case, whether you are 140lbs due to the car accident or not. You can still gaina hell of a lot more weight simply by training hard and eating a lot.
Why jump on AAS, when it is obvious those 2 things are not in sync.

Anyways, you need to obviously do a lot more research on you steroids of choice, as you have no clue how they work.

....oh wait, all you want to hear is 'That is a great cycle!! Go for it!!':rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
do u have permanant injuries that dont allow u to train heavy? u should reach your natural limits before u resort to drugs. we all have stretch marks from our first 2 years of training where u blow up at least 20-30 lbs. EAT 6 times a day!!!!!!!!train heavy!!!!!sleep alot, quit partying if u are serious about this.

Back