Heavy heart beat while on

steveono

Anyone else ever get this while on cycle? My Bp usually doesnt go up too much when on test only but my wife can feel my heart beat on the other side of the bed. Is this normal?

i get the same shit on every cycle too, i just chaulk it up as anxiety....my heart pounds so hard it rocks the bed if i lay still and the headboard hits the wall...however the bp numbers are good...so my guess is as good as yours

I get the same thing to, but im guessing its because since we hold a little water from the test it causes a little cynasis of our blood vessels which in turn will cause the heart to beat more strong to ensure good circulation. i think.
(future invasive cardiologist)

im guessing bodyfat has a major role too, but then again im moreso skinnyfat than fat like jared when im not dieting..

bump for bigandy or mods

I get the same thing, never worried too much about it. It obviously doenst have too negative an effect on the heart, as I just had an ecg done and my heart is 100% cool, and thats after 3+ years of some pretty heavy juicing

the shit baffles me to no end, the harder i train the dizzier i get...and my bloodpressure is fine. even on masteron/winny i get that, so its prolly not water retention

i get the same shit..i'd be laying in bed and the whole thing shakes, just like the rest of you guys...funny stuff.

i got that too--it be so hard i could almost hear it---seen when i over worked my body it happened more-when i cut back on days working out it slowed down--may be do to CNS out of whack

Back