Hello all! Need help on reversing gyno

Ghost124

Hey guys, been lurking for a while but first time posting. I posted on another AAS forum but you guys seem very knowledgeable

About me: 23 years old. did first cycle at 21(way too young I know)

Anyways after 2 cycles under my belt I have gyno that is embarrassing as hell. I cant wear a shirt that fits me in the gym because my nipples are very pointy. I already got quotes from plastic surgeons on removing it but I want to give drugs one more try. I want to try this anti gyno cycle out:

Week Letrozole Nolvadex Dostinex N2Guard
1 1.25mgs/ED 40mgs/ED 0.25mgs E3D 2 caps AM+2 caps PM
2 1.25mgs/ED 40mgs/ED 0.25mgs E3D 2 caps AM+2 caps PM
3 2.5mgs/ED 60mgs/ED 0.25mgs E3D ***8220;same***8221;
4 2.5mgs/ED 60mgs/ED 0.25mgs E3D ***8220;same***8221;
5 1.25mgs/ED 40mgs/ED 0.25mgs/week ***8220;same***8221;
6 1mg/ED 20mgs/ED 0.25mg/10 days ***8220;same***8221;
7 1mg/ED 20mgs/ED None ***8220;same***8221;
8 0.5mgs/ED 10mgs/ED None ***8220;same***8221;
9 0.5mgs/ED 10mgs/ED None ***8220;same***8221;
10 0.25mgs/ED 5mgs/ED None ***8220;same***8221;
11 0.25mgs/ED 5mgs/ED None ***8220;same***8221;
12 0.125mgs/ED 5mgs/ED None ***8220;same***8221;
13 None 5mgs/ED ***8220;same***8221;

I got this from another site that is not letting me post link

I noticed a lot of you guys get your stuff from RUI which seems like a legit site. However I also noticed that RUI makes up their own names.
What I need help with is translating what the drugs are called on the RUI website. So we got:
Letrozole
Nolvadex
Dostinex
N2Guard

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

And if you guys know a better anti gyno cycle then please let me know I'm all ears

Last edited:
You may want to look into raloxifene instead of nolva but if the gyno has been there for a while you are probably fucked and surgery will be your only option. Someone here has more experience on this topic for sure.

Double check how to use the ralox to reverse gyno as I do not know much about that compound.

You CANNOT reverse gyno... but you can put it into a dormant state by running nolva or ralox

The only way to reverse or get rid of it is surgery

You CANNOT reverse gyno... but you can put it into a dormant state by running nolva or ralox

The only way to reverse or get rid of it is surgery

What dosages do you recommend and for how long to run the nolva and ralox to put it into a dormant state?

Also I should say I am around 25% bodyfat right now, people keep telling me that if I drop 10% that some of the gyno will go down

Were you using an AI during your cycle?

Do you have lumps in you breast tissue ?
If you have lumps are they HARD?
Have you had an MD exam? If not would you be willing to share photos so we can se the visual effects to offer some suggestions.
Are you on cycle now? If so , as I asked what AI and dose?

The continued use of Nolva and ralox can help to diminish the damage but only if the lumps do not seem to be HARD and if they have not been there for an extended period of time like 1 year or more. The diminishing of the lumps are generally not able to be "Reversed" or not removed by compounds but by surgery. As you were told it can be stopped but not easily.

Last edited:
Actually you can reverse gyno successfully in some instances. Thats right, reverse. The tissue, in the abscence of estrogen, will in fact die. Thats right, die as in it is gone forever. This is not always possible by any means but if you catch it early it can in fact be treated or reversed. Dont buy into these cookie cutter gyno reversal protocols.
First things first you need blood work to determine the cause of your gyno. It is most likely either excess estrogen or an androgen/estrogen imbalance.
It is likely excess estrogen that caused your gyno. Anyway- get bloodwork. If e2 is elevated you need to manage it using an AI such as exemestane. I would not under any circumstances use letrozole. It is too potent to manage estrogen. It will crush your estrogen levels , but not manage it. Crushing your e2 levels is unhealthy and imprudent even when treating gyno.
So if you need to manage your e2 levels, do so with exemestane. Secomnd you need to treat the gyno iteslef. In order to do this use raloxifene. It blocks estrogen at the e recptor in breast tissue. If e2 cannot reach the breast tissue not only will the tissue be unable to grow, if it has already grown (like in your case), the tissue itself will die. Ralxo should be run at 60mg/day.
If your prolacctin levels are also elevated you should also manage that as well as it will creaate an issue with estrogen sensitivity. Iwould do this using pramipexole. Start the prami at .25mg/day for 7-10 days. After that up to .5mg/day where you can keep it. Take prami at night, before bed, with food.
In all likelihood your gyno was from your cycles. You may not need to do anything other than run raloxifene to treat it.
If blood work indicates e2 is currently elevated then also use exemstane to mange it. If prolactin is also elevated, then use prami to manage that. Plan on treating for an extended period. At least 2 months and perhaps up to 6 months. Best of Luck.
Oh and RUI- Raloxifene is ralox. Exemestane is Liquid Stane. Pramipexole is Liquid prami.

What dosages do you recommend and for how long to run the nolva and ralox to put it into a dormant state?

Also I should say I am around 25% bodyfat right now, people keep telling me that if I drop 10% that some of the gyno will go down

How can you even see the gyno through the bodyfat? Not joking either. I am right around 20% and I am pretty sure that unless a lump was giant it would not be noticeable.

Actually you can reverse gyno successfully in some instances. Thats right, reverse. The tissue, in the abscence of estrogen, will in fact die. Thats right, die as in it is gone forever. This is not always possible by any means but if you catch it early it can in fact be treated or reversed. Dont buy into these cookie cutter gyno reversal protocols.
First things first you need blood work to determine the cause of your gyno. It is most likely either excess estrogen or an androgen/estrogen imbalance.
It is likely excess estrogen that caused your gyno. Anyway- get bloodwork. If e2 is elevated you need to manage it using an AI such as exemestane. I would not under any circumstances use letrozole. It is too potent to manage estrogen. It will crush your estrogen levels , but not manage it. Crushing your e2 levels is unhealthy and imprudent even when treating gyno.
So if you need to manage your e2 levels, do so with exemestane. Secomnd you need to treat the gyno iteslef. In order to do this use raloxifene. It blocks estrogen at the e recptor in breast tissue. If e2 cannot reach the breast tissue not only will the tissue be unable to grow, if it has already grown (like in your case), the tissue itself will die. Ralxo should be run at 60mg/day.
If your prolacctin levels are also elevated you should also manage that as well as it will creaate an issue with estrogen sensitivity. Iwould do this using pramipexole. Start the prami at .25mg/day for 7-10 days. After that up to .5mg/day where you can keep it. Take prami at night, before bed, with food.
In all likelihood your gyno was from your cycles. You may not need to do anything other than run raloxifene to treat it.
If blood work indicates e2 is currently elevated then also use exemstane to mange it. If prolactin is also elevated, then use prami to manage that. Plan on treating for an extended period. At least 2 months and perhaps up to 6 months. Best of Luck.
Oh and RUI- Raloxifene is ralox. Exemestane is Liquid Stane. Pramipexole is Liquid prami.

Thanks man for that post. Very informative.

Thank you, very informative.
So you don't think that Nolva should be used together with the Ralox?
And I will run blood this week

Back