Hello everybody....Noob here

Backinthegame35

Hello everyone.
I'm 35 years old, 5' 10" and 247 lbs.Haven't worked out in about 4 years due to a back injury, but seriously thinking about getting back in shape.
I've used gear in the past, mostly w depot, deca, clen, anny (sorry not too familiar with the abbreviations yet) and now looking to make a comeback, but in the safest way possible.
I'm looking into HGH and/or CLC w DAT of course with a good diet and work out regiment. Not looking into getting big, just want to drop fat lbs and get a more leaner look (possibly ripped???).
Can anybody tell me if i'm in the right direction? Possibly help me out with dosages in accordance with my body weight? Possibly design a good cycle that would work for me?
I'm looking to place an order very soon, so just want to make sure i order the right stuff.
Thanks in advance to anyone willing to help me out.

Last edited:
Save yourself some money.

It's all in the diet. Reduce your total calorie intake lose weight. Wanna no how much? Well if you remove 3500 calories from your weekly diet, you will drop 1 pound a week, 7000 calories for 2 pound weekly drop. Add in weight lifting and some cardio, you can drop 40ish pounds in 4months, give or take. It all depends on how motivated you wanna get.

Save yourself some money.

It's all in the diet. Reduce your total calorie intake lose weight. Wanna no how much? Well if you remove 3500 calories from your weekly diet, you will drop 1 pound a week, 7000 calories for 2 pound weekly drop. Add in weight lifting and some cardio, you can drop 40ish pounds in 4months, give or take. It all depends on how motivated you wanna get.

Thanks for reply.
I know how to lose weight. I weighed 280 lbs when i was 16. Lost 100 lbs by the time i was 19 and kept it off for 10 years. Then i got injured.
Not looking to take "the natural" route this time around.
Back to the top.

I guess i need to search for my own answers huh. Thought people would be more helpful here.
Thanks anyway.....specially to iceman1111 who took time to consider this.
Peace

u came here looking for the answer u wanted.. not the answer u need to hear.. so yea.. go ahead and search for ur own answers.. im not gonna give info that's gonna harm someone.. thats just stupid

dude, you are a dick, you need to lose your attitude or dont fucking come back. you asked a question and being a good man, iceman tried to help you. sorry you are a lazy fuck that doesnt want to work, just want to use some fucking dope to get the weight off. it doesnt work like that dude, you need to bust your ass. forget the dope and get on a diet and a good workout routine. and if you "knew" how to lose weight, then why the fuck did you ask for help? you my friend are a lazy fuck looking for the easy way out, and it doesnt exist. sorry if you think i am too harsh, but you are new here and asked a question, got the right answer, and you didnt like it. so you think it is ok to start talking to a vet (who by the way forgot more last night eating dinner about this game then you will EVER FUCKING KNOW) like they are a piece of trash....fuck you

dude, you are a dick, you need to lose your attitude or dont fucking come back. you asked a question and being a good man, iceman tried to help you. sorry you are a lazy fuck that doesnt want to work, just want to use some fucking dope to get the weight off. it doesnt work like that dude, you need to bust your ass. forget the dope and get on a diet and a good workout routine. and if you "knew" how to lose weight, then why the fuck did you ask for help? you my friend are a lazy fuck looking for the easy way out, and it doesnt exist. sorry if you think i am too harsh, but you are new here and asked a question, got the right answer, and you didnt like it. so you think it is ok to start talking to a vet (who by the way forgot more last night eating dinner about this game then you will EVER FUCKING KNOW) like they are a piece of trash....fuck you

Who the fuck is this asshole?LOL
Your wife sucking cock somewhere and you taking it out on me?

Isn't this site called STEROIDOLOGY you dumb fuck???
I appreciated the answer and was looking to hear more but i guess just dickheads brows this section of the site once every few days!
Mi manchi papa'...LOLOLOLOLOLOL
Why even write that on a bodybuilding forum? Who gives a shit about you or your father?

Last edited:
Back