Hello everyone.............

Dalmaca

Hey everyone just thought I’d join and say hi. I’m always reading the boards and seeing what everyone is doing (drug related) and getting tips and pointers etc.... and a great board it is too.

Started lifting when I was 17 and stopped when I was roughly 23 due to having kids, getting married and generally being a family man.
Tried to do as much as I can but not really dedicated as such.... back training full time now and have been for the last 3/4 years, currently 34 so had a good 7 years out the game.

I cycled in my early 20’s and also now recently again but that’s a different thread altogether.

So that’s my story -
Nice to meet you all, hope to get along and learn more and more (and hopefully give advice to) along the way.

Reactions: IMT
Good to have you here, welcome!
It would be good to brush up on beginners cycles sticky threads at the top of the forum and feel free to ask all you need to get accurate advice.

I’ve been through them, some very good posts going on there.

I also love to read other peoples problems.... as bad as it sounds but how and what actions they took to rectify them. Everyone is different but it always nice to see people like you guys expressing your opinions.

I’m currently 5 weeks in to a 12 week ***128170;

Thanks I will do, at the moment all is fine.
I don’t have much time to get on here with training and work etc but hopefully I’ll get on the boards abit and maybe give some help and ask from some along the way.

Back