Help an info Please :-),

bwinn45

Hey gang i need a little info please. Mrs mouse has given Mr mouse $200 to get his items, as Mr mouse will be running this

Beginner Cycles

The Beginner!
This cycle incorporates standard first time practices, with no added frills, A great way to get your feet wet, and your blood raging!

The Cycle
1-15 test E 500mg/wk ( Inject 2 x Per Week ie; Mon/Thurs )
1-15 Aromasin 12.5mg/EOD

PCT
12-13 clomid 75mg/ed
14-15 clomid 50mg/ed

What You Need
Testosterone enanthate 250mg/ml - 10ml vial x 3 vials
clomid 50mg Tabs - 50 Tabs x 1 pack.

Onnly trouble is Mr Mouse can't find all of this for 200, An the Clomid can't be found in packs of 50 only 30. any info an help would be really greatful an used to help make Mrs mouse happy lol if there is anything wrong with the above please feel free to change or add to it, as mr mouse wants to add size an mass, an is still enjoying his mk2866, Mr mouse has gone from 190 lbs to 207 lbs an has made good gains in weight an his workouts, But money is tight right now for mr and mrs mouse, but mrs wants mr to get bigger an looking stronger, Thanks for any an all help,an i can't pm as my post count isn't high enough yet so please feel free to pm me if you like, an metalhead if you read this Thanks for your help with the Mk bud good stuff for my mouse,

Last edited:
Going into a cycle with limited funds can be a bit dangerous. You should always have some to spare incase you gotta pick something else up. You shouldnt need anything else but always better safe than sorry. Maybe try switching out the clomid for nolvadex? Might be a little cheaper but it does look like you have done your homework and are being cautious. maybe hold out till you can get a couple more bucks? Just make sure you are ready to run a cycle.

Good luck

was just wondering about the Aromasin as would i need to run it alone with the test or just have it in case something started to happen with Mr mouse

Last edited:
thanks for helping gang, will keep looking around, an see what i can come up with, what would be a good starting point 250-300

aromasin and clomid can be found on many of the research sites like RUI which have a banner here at OLOGY, look near the top of the page for the red banner with the lion on it and click away.

ok cool will check them out thanks, yea i have seen a few post saying that the Aromasin ws more for precaution than a anything else,

Back