help Anavar (var) crystalized

PSUKICKSASS

help Var crystalized

This is the first time I had any problems converting anything. I used lozgoods conversion recipe. It was crystal clear when I made it. I have tried baking it and reboiling it. The crystals just end of floating around instead of stuck to the bottom or sides. Plus half of the shit has evaporated. I made plenty so if anybody has any suggestion to help save this bottle and the others i would greatly appreciate it.

pullinbig said:
suspension. just add oil. shake draw and drink.

Are you saying not to use a solvent like ba, bb, or peg? Just oil and powder?

How well does that work? If that works well, that would sure beat the hell outta peg, that stuff is nasty.

I would think you need ba/bb to disolve it,if you add some it should disolve the crystals but only add a little at a time

its a suspension for oral dosing. no need for it to disolve.

Last edited by a moderator:
TxLonghorn said:
Are you saying not to use a solvent like ba, bb, or peg? Just oil and powder?

How well does that work? If that works well, that would sure beat the hell outta peg, that stuff is nasty.

for oral dosing thats it tex. works very wel. just shake it up and draw with an 18g pin for acurate measuring. squirt in mouth.

so no boiling just add the powder to the oil? shake and draw for dosing. so if u want 50mg/ml, 1 gram of powder and 19.25ml of oil?

Thanks, i will make all my orals w/ oil instead of alcohol. Is there anything I can do to get this Anavar (var) to uncrystalize? just heat before I take?

PSUKICKSASS said:
Thanks, i will make all my orals w/ oil instead of alcohol. Is there anything I can do to get this Anavar (var) to uncrystalize? just heat before I take?

pop it in the microwave for 20 secs or so. pends on your microvave. some are faster than others. if the vial is full draw excess air off with a syringe fist to create as much as a vacumm as possible. this will keep the top from popping off. once the vial is 1/3 the way down or so it wont be necesarry to do this. or you can pop the seal off and remove the stopper each time. then put the stopper back on after ea dose.

Back