Help And Advise Plz!!?

that is your first problem you should join a gym. they have a lot more wieghts then what you would have at home. also fyi deca really does not start kicking until the 2 or 3 week and is close to full effect by 4 week. also go to a gym and get help and learn how t o work out. you will never get anywhere unless you learn what you are doing.

also you will be fine if you stop. save the deca and learn how to eat and work out and maybe 2 months down the road do it with some test.

thanks jar..do you know any good workout i can do or you gonna stick with me joining a gym..

i choose deca only bcoz of heavy side effects of other roids...deca is low compared to others and i just wanted to gain some bulk..some ppl jave been aying im not eating right..but the fact is i get enough calories and especially whilst ive been on deca..i have been eating more

and also deca gave me an incentive as i was getting de-motivated..it motivated me to stay dedicated and eat more...

but you guys saying stop...i really wanted to get some bulk for these coming months...bigger body looks better in a t-shirt!!

Back