help ASAP

Bimmer

Im makeing my first home brew of test cyp. I used 15 grams for 48mls. When I heat it dissolves but a little after it starts to cool it crashes. I tried colling it longer and slower. Would actually heating it again but a little longer this time be a good idea? Dont want to add anymore BA.

ok, let me ask you this, I already have it in vials. If I were to add BB how much volume would I add and wouldnt it throw everything thing off mg/ml wise?

If you've already added oil and all that, anything you add is going to throw it off.

PB has said that cypionate is sometimes pretty finicky. But benzyl benzoate is a solvent you can use if you need more than 10%ba since it won't hurt as much. Many use it 3-4x the amount of ba. For example, they might use 3% ba as well as 9-12% bb.

But since you've already added everything, I'd add as little as possible.

Btw, what oil are you using? Sometimes a thicker oil will help hold the solution, which is why a little bit of peg400 might be good.

Im using sesame oil. Since this is my first time brewing I havent had an experience with other oils but it doesnt seem to be that thin IMO.

If worse comes to worse and you don't have any bb on hand, you can always just heat it and get it to go back into solution before injecting.

TxLonghorn said:
If worse comes to worse and you don't have any bb on hand, you can always just heat it and get it to go back into solution before injecting.

Thats ok? What a relief. I just did that, no pain going in but i feel a little lump. Ill do this till I get more BB. Thanks bro

regarding this homebrew. I went to do my shot today and ofcourse had to heat it up to do the shot since I have no BB yet and it wont hold. Anway heated and did my shot but after a while the solution did not crash. Decided to heat the other 3 bottles to see if they would crash. 2 bottles crashed and 2 didnt. Any ideas why this would happen?

chemisrty is not an exact science fellas, way to many variables envolved for home chemists. i have made cyp at 400mg/ml with no solvent and it held fine. i have made it 200mg/ml with 5% ba and 10%bb and it crashed. so for cyp, and it is soluable in oil, i just make it with no solvent and if it wont hold i heat every time and save my solvent for something else. get enan next time and you wont have this prob.

i will say this that large manufacturers of cyp in the US use this formula. 2% ba for a preservative and 20%bb as a solvent. if you go to the doc this is what he will have. either 100mg/ml or 200mg/ml.

Back